Cruise in Review Video- 9/2 FOS

Sunsetfire

Hey Everyone:

Is there any way to get a Cruise in Review video for your sailing after the fact? My husband would not let me get the video for the 9/2 Freedom of the Seas sailing but I really want it! :)

Does anyone know if it is still possible to attain it? And, if so, how?

Many thanks!

Sunsetfire

I'm sorry if this sounds rude but what is that word "LET" mean lol. NOT in my vocabulary in all 37 years married.

Hmm...I encounter this line of discussion so often and it never ceases to surprise me. On this most recent cruise, my husband and I rented a Waverunner, went parasailing, went on a two-tank dive, ate at several restaurants at the ports, bought a few souveniers (not many) and bought about 10 8x10 photos from the gallery onboard. So, yes, I did ask my husband if I could make an additional purchase. We both earn money in our household and we discuss finances with each other. We also just bought a house on an acre of land in Northen NJ and have a 2.5 year old son. So, again, yes, I asked if I could buy the video. He reminded me that I bought the CIR videos twice before and have only watched them both one time. Therefore, he said that I should not buy it.

He was right. And, while I want it now because I want to see if there are bits of the Love and Marriage Game Show on it, I do not feel that his original response was wrong. I probably WILL only watch it once. I guess it is a matter of mutual respect. It always amazes me that women...and men have an attitude that they can do whatever they want in a marriage. Ours just is not like that...and I don't think it is a bad thing.

Archived