Anyone ever been on the Spa Deck?

NonnieT

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has had a cabin on the spa deck, In particular on the carnival Valor. That's where I'll be in 2 weeks. I'm also wondering where the camp carnival is in relation to that, and if there's rugrats running around all the time if it's close. Thanks much, Wanda

PS - Nothing against rugrats - but there's a time and place for everything and it's been awhile since I've been around any.

The Valor spa deck is below the Camp Carnival (on deck 12- Sun deck). Some of the older kids may run down the stairs but the spa deck on the Conquest class usually should not have that much traffic from children. The gym , spa and saunas are on the Spa deck so you will have some adults. Check out the deck layout on the Carnival web site to find your cabin in relationship to the areas and the elevators and stairs. http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=VA

We had one of those 6E cabins on Victory. Loved it and didn't have too much noise from the gym and camp carnival above. It was a convenient location to get to the buffet and there were a ton of elevators right there to take you down to the promenade. The cabins were huge and we loved that floor to ceiling wall to wall window.

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has had a cabin on the spa deck, In particular on the carnival Valor. That's where I'll be in 2 weeks. I'm also wondering where the camp carnival is in relation to that, and if there's rugrats running around all the time if it's close. Thanks much, Wanda

PS - Nothing against rugrats - but there's a time and place for everything and it's been awhile since I've been around any.

We were on the Spa Deck on the Freedom. The Camp was up one level, and we found the deck to be so quiet, less traffic because less cabins. Could not hear the traffic to the actual spa.

The only downside, and it's not that down, is waiting for elevators at peak times, but I think that's on any floor. I loved the view, i'd have preferred a balcony, but this worked out much better with 3 people, and our luggage, we had room to move around!

Archived