What a great trip!!

rere30

Just got back from the 3 day Wonder and what a great time had by all.This ship is beautiful.Characters were plentiful,I have 4 children 16,12,3 yr old twins and everyone had a great time you can not go wrong booking the Wonder

The service was always perfect and the fact that it was so easy to keep everyone pleased and to spend good quality family time.The pools were so much fun for my 3 yr olds I could hardly pull them out and even my 16 yr old met friends that he is already home talking to.Both me and my husband said that this was the best cruise e have been on.We are already looking into the 7 day

thats great, It sounds like you are hooked just like the rest of us;)

The 7 day is even better because you have so much more time to enjoy the ship, different shows, different ports.

I cant wait for our next 7 day.

I see your from Florida, so am I.

Do you know about the occassional Florida resident discounts?? They can sav eyou a bundle when they offer them.

mom x4,grandma x4

Do you know about the occassional Florida resident discounts?? They can sav eyou a bundle when they offer them.

Hi there, I'm a Florida resident too. I just booked 11/29/08 Magic WC for my 7 year anniversary. If they come out with a FL special, do you know if they would apply it if I called?

I know its early to book, but its for my 7 year anniversary and I want it to be special =)

Thanks =)

The FL resident rates are getting more and more rare, especially on the 7 night cruises. They didn't have any offerings in Sept which is considered low season b/c of hurricanes (none for October yet either).

I saw a fair amount of availability about 3 weeks out on Sept sailing so hoped I would be able to upgrade to balcony by paying for the current difference between catagories instead of the difference when I booked which was larger. All the cabins disappeared and even arriving and waiting for computer terminals to open, there wasn't a single verandah room to be had. I spoke to some people that had relatives that were CMs and they were watching for CM promotions daily anticipating they would come out.

So, just don't hold your breath on FL resident 7 night sailings since I think they are finding they can fill up the ship with the CMs and their families. There appears to be some chance still for 3 night, 4 night and longer than 7 night cruises when kids are in school. I've sailed 3 times in Sept and only received FL discount on 3 night in 2004.

I just went on 3 night Wonder and after fl res discount ended up paying around 1400.00 each room for 2 cat 6 with 4 in a room so just keep looking for fl res discounts or for prices to lower and it helps to go during off season if you see the rates call right away so you dont miss out

Archived