Can't stand it, leaving in 4 days!

boydsbear

We leave our house on Sept. 22nd and then get on the conquest on the 23rd. Time is really going slow!!!! I'm slowly packing to give me something to do. And my husband keeps looking at future cruises even though we already have one booked for next year. And this one will be our 5th cruise. My dad and I call each other every day to beat each other at being able to say how many days are left. It's crazy at what cruising will do to us!!!!Everyone have a great cruise!!

We leave on Saturday as well for Ft. Lauderdale, then we cruise out on Sunday. I work in North Jersey, so every day this week when I drive by Newark airport I can't control the smile on my face knowing that in 4 days I'll be flying out. :D

This is cruise #2 for me and #3 for the BF. I've got the cruise addiction bad !!!

And being on these boards at least once an hour, every hour while I'm at work doesn't help either! lol

I'm pretty sure the big bosses wouldn't like the excuse "I'm addicted to cruising and need to read the messages boards 37 times a day to make sure I don't miss out on any tid bit of information!" *sigh what's a girl to do! :o

I'm pretty sure the big bosses wouldn't like the excuse "I'm addicted to cruising and need to read the messages boards 37 times a day to make sure I don't miss out on any tid bit of information!" *sigh what's a girl to do! :o

Ally - okay I caught you! Aren't we both supposed to be doing work?!:eek: I am going crazy! I have 1 hour until I head out of the office.

You're lucky since you are really heading down to FL on Saturday. We're doing a birthday get together with the in-laws on Saturday, so hopefully I will get cash to spend on the cruise!!:D I know, I'm terrible. We will be leaving our house by 5:00 am on Sunday morning to head to the airport. My hubby picked up our parking pass today.

We leave on Saturday as well for Ft. Lauderdale, then we cruise out on Sunday. I work in North Jersey, so every day this week when I drive by Newark airport I can't control the smile on my face knowing that in 4 days I'll be flying out. :D

This is cruise #2 for me and #3 for the BF. I've got the cruise addiction bad !!!

And being on these boards at least once an hour, every hour while I'm at work doesn't help either! lol

oh boy do i hear ya!!!! im from nj as well... i leave on thurs i can not WAIT to get outta here!!! .... i drive by newark airport almost every day and i cant wait to actually take that exit off the turnpike LOL

I feel as if time is dragging. I keep looking on the internet, cruise critic, carnival, cruisemates, e-mail everything that I should not be doing while at work. I cannot help it. The time is going by so slow. Anyone else out there in the same situation. Pleeeeeease make the time go faster up to the cruise and than pleeeeeeease make the time go slower. I need help! Can't work, can't sleep but can still eat! Wouldn't you know that would be the one bad habit that I would keep. So not only am I lazy and sleepy but also really, really fat! Hope others can relate! Cathy:eek:

I am in the same "boat" as you. We leave on 9/22/07...

It really works to help the time if you stay busy...Indulge yourself in your work at work instead of spending all day looking stuff up about the cruise (this will actually make the day seem longer!!)

Make a detailed packing list if you haven't done one yet...If you have study it and narrow it down to essentials.

Make sure all the important documents are in a known place and ready to go.

Before you know it the time will be here!!!

53 more days to go and the fever has totally kicked in. At work (define work!) I have to check CC and Carnival at least three times a day, you know, just to reassure myself it is for real and I do indeed get a week of bliss away from all of the madness. I also appreciate the comfort of the countdown. Part of all the fun! I have also put in the calander in our break room what days I will be in what ports...because it is imperative for my work peeps to know I will be in San Juan on Nov. 13, St. Thomas on the 14th, and St. Maarten on the 15th. Okay, so I probably have a slightly mean streak:rolleyes: I also find myself listening to Jimmy Buffett way to much, because Buffett puts me in the vaction zone! And packing? I already know down to the socks what is coming along...so yeah, cruise fever has totally kicked in, but for me, that is all part of the fun! I love the anticipation. I want my 53 days to go quickly, and time to stop once I am on board, but don't we all?;)

Archived