Malfini beach....labadee tour

LynandBill

Hi,

We are looking into our excursions for our Millennium cruise in January.We have been to Labadee 3 or 4 times and really enjoyed it. Under the Labadee excursions (Castaway at Malfini Beach), this is something we've never heard of. Has anyone done this excursion?

Thanks,

Lyn and Bill

• 2 months later...
Hi,

We are looking into our excursions for our Millennium cruise in January.We have been to Labadee 3 or 4 times and really enjoyed it. Under the Labadee excursions (Castaway at Malfini Beach), this is something we've never heard of. Has anyone done this excursion?

Thanks,

Lyn and Bill

I have a group that has signed up for this excursion on our Millennium cruise in early February. From the search and information that I have discovered about Malfini Beach on this website, it sounds like a quiet little private cove to get away from it all, with on a very few others around (and probably few kids due to the cost of the excursion). I would love to hear from anyone else that has any additional information to share about Malfini Beach near Labadee.

I have a group that has signed up for this excursion on our Millennium cruise in early February. From the search and information that I have discovered about Malfini Beach on this website, it sounds like a quiet little private cove to get away from it all, with on a very few others around (and probably few kids due to the cost of the excursion). I would love to hear from anyone else that has any additional information to share about Malfini Beach near Labadee.

The three of us have signed up for this excursion for our Millie cruise (departing Ft. Lauderdale December 16). From the description it looked relaxing, not as crowded, and pure bliss. I'll try to remember to report back when we return on December 23, although the holidays may delay any trip report.

Sam

Archived