Belize Cave Tubing Excursion through Carnival

Kendallkat2

I'm pretty sure that if it says "includes lunch" that lunch is included. We did a cave tubing in Belize also, through Norweign cruiseline, which included a fair lunch. It was a nice excursion, though I'm not sure it was real special., as you couldn't see much in the caves, with hood (lights). But I'm glad we went, though I wouldn't do it again. Just my opinion...

But it's always fun to see and do things you don't normally get to.

Enjoy your cruise and excursions!

We booked Carnival's cave tubing excursion for Belize. In the details about the excursion it says that it includes Lunch at Cheers. Does the price of the excursion include the price for lunch?

I would love to hear about your experience with Carnival's excursion when you get back. I want to book the same excursion and I prefer to book through the cruise line, but have heard many comments about other companies.

Be sure to let us know how it was when you get back!

The cave tubing in Belize was a blast. The bus ride to get to the river seemed a bit long, but the long ride was worth it. Bring a change of clothes and a underwater camera. The lunch at Cheers was rice and chicken. At least that's what they said it was. I remember something about lizards??:eek: Just kidding. Remember to "Butt-up" when you're in the tube going into shallow water, and watch youself on the trails. Could be slippery if raining.Wear good shoes. Have a great time. :cool:

We booked Carnival's cave tubing excursion for Belize. In the details about the excursion it says that it includes Lunch at Cheers. Does the price of the excursion include the price for lunch?

We sail in 20 days on the Legend!!!!!

Beth

Yes the lunch is included. If this is the same place we stopped at it was great. A real flare for the island cusine. Bought some great spices at the little shop and made the red beans and rice when we got home.

We booked through CCl, and we found it to be very safe.

Archived