We booked our Honeymoon Cruise!

We finally decided where and when we wanted to go and have booked our Honeymoon Cruise! We will be sailing on the Carnival Triumph on the Exotic Eastern Carribean Cruise in January 2008!:D We decied to go for the balcony cabin again after been spoiled by the Penthouse balcony suite on our Wedding Cruise. We were going to try to make the trip before 2007 ending but I was too chicken to brave storm season so January it is. We're super excited and can't wait to leave!:D

A wedding AND a honeymoon cruise?! I don't want to play with you anymore; I'm taking my ball and going home! :D ;) lol That sounds fantastic! I'm sure you'll have a great time.

LOL...thanks we hope to have a really great time and you're right I am fortunate to get to have a wedding cruise and a honeymoon cruise!:D

Originally Posted by luvmytbear viewpost.gif

A wedding AND a honeymoon cruise?! I don't want to play with you anymore; I'm taking my ball and going home! :D ;) lol That sounds fantastic! I'm sure you'll have a great time.

LOL...thanks we hope to have a really great time and you're right I am fortunate to get to have a wedding cruise and a honeymoon cruise!:D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That IS really funny!!!! Thanks for making me laugh! LOL at your ball!!!!

Hey, that sounds great !

.......so where & when's the 1st anniversary cruise ? :D

LOL....since we're just getting around to our honeymoon in January, I doubt we'll be going on a 1st anniversary cruise in April but who knows!:D Everyone had such a good time w/us on our wedding cruise they actually were asking if we were going to do a anniversary cruise so they could all come along too! After the headache of getting eveyone on the ship the first time I thing we're a little gun shy about planning another large group cruise! :)

Archived