Would Mr Sanchos work for us?

goLC

We're a group of 6 women (30 something to 50 something) who will be in Cozumel in October on the Fantasy. We're having so much trouble figuring out what to do! A couple want to ride horses, some want to snorkel or try snuba, some want wave runners or ATVs, some want to just lay in the sun by the water and drink. This seems to be the only place that might have ALL of those as options. Is it an okay place? We don't need to be joined at the hip, but it would be nice to all be in a relatively similar location. We're doing ruins in Progreso, so we ruled that out for Cozumel. Had originally thought about Race Fantastique, but didn't want to be "tied down" to one thing that long in port, since our day in Progreso will be entirely ruins It's impossible to get 6 women to agree on anything!:) We're terribly excited, but we're running out of time figuring out how to spend time in Cozumel. We want to save some time for shopping - is los Cinco Soles close to Mr Sanchos? Are are we talking completely different directions? Do we need reservations if that's where we go, or can we just "show up" that day? As you can see, we need help!

I'd say it is a great bet for your criteria. Horse back riding for those interested, Beach bumming for those inclined, some snorkeling and water sports options. Go for it. You don't have to reserve. Just take a taxi there. Caveat: I haven't done it personally. We did Paradise Beach instead last year, but Mr Sanchos is right there by it and my table mates did it and had a blast.

Thanks so much! I'm glad to know we can just show up and not have to reserve; that way we can change our minds 15 times again!:) Whatever we do, I'm sure we'll have a blast, we just keep changing our plans about everything! But we're having so much fun doing it!

We have been to Mr. Sanchos on both our visits to Cozumel and we are headed back in November. I wanted to try some place new this trip....but my husband loves Mr. Sanchos. It is not a wild party place and it has everything we need. It's very clean, the service is great, the drinks and food were perfect. I love the swing bar!!!:p My husband and son went jetskiing, while my daughter and I went horseback riding. We also went parasailing the same day. (We did not have time for the ATV tour.) We rented mats and just floated around for hours. There is a pool, which is nice break from the sand and salt water. They also offer massages. I think it is about 10-15 minutes from the pier. We took a taxi and it was $5/pp each way. Have a great time!

Oh, it sounds perfect! I can't wait - we'll be there 2 weeks from today! Actually, we'll already be back on the Fantasy in 2 weeks.. so LESS than 2! This really does sound like the best solution for us, as there's a big variety to choose from. I'm sure other places have lots, but this is the only beach area I've seen that also has horses! Do you know if they take credit cards or should we have cash... LOTS of cash!

Is anyone for sure if we need cash or will cc suffice? Mainly thinking about if we do lots of extras like the horseback riding or scuba or parasailing or massages.... do we need cash for each separate thing?

Archived