Fun Pass Question?

HighSeaslover

If we have done the fun pass on the Carnival website and our documents stated that the fun pass is completed. do I still need to print out a copy and take it with me for check in??

I filled mine out online and the site wouldn't let me print it ...but it was ok they pulled it up at check in but it did make life easier. so make sure it's filled out oline at least.

I just got off the Carnival Conquest and I had filled all my fun pass stuff on the internet and also had my cruise documents that said it was complete. I did print it out to take since I figured that they would need it. They never once asked for it when I checked in, so just to be safe I would but it is no big deal probably

Carnival Conquest 8/15/04

ps I will have my review out this coming week for the conquest. AWESOME SHIP:)

I didn't get my FunPass done before my docs on our last cruise, so I printed it out to take along. Got in the FunPass line, and never showed them the printout, because they could see the information I'd entered on their computer. So, not necessary at all!

I brought along the printed FunPass and it helped the clerk look up our booking number. The most important thing is to be "completed" in their computer. Then all they do is activate your Sail and Sign with a credit card and you are on you way.

I filled mine out online and the site wouldn't let me print it ...but it was ok they pulled it up at check in but it did make life easier. so make sure it's filled out oline at least.

Has this happened to anyone else? After filling out all required info in the Carnival web sight for our Destiny cruise in January. I finally got to the Fun Pass page. When I clicked the "print fun pass" button, I was presented with a "script error" message and couldn't go any further. The first rep I spoke to on the phone said "This step completes the registration process and is very important". When I asked if I could just do a print screen,since the screen displayed the fun pass with "Completed" for all passengers, she said NO and that I should try again later. The next rep I spoke with, several days later, after repeated failed attempts, told me just the opposite. "Just do a print screen and bring that". My question is: Who is right? Is this good enough?

P.S. Everything pertaining to our cruise appears to be confirmed and accurate when I checked it out on the web sight.

If the page displays "Completed" for all passengers on that booking you are OK. The printing button sometimes doesn't work with Netscape, AOL or older versions of MSIE because of Java script compliance problems. You can use the page print function instead. Even then, the FunPass graphics are not that important. What matters is getting the information into Carnival's system for checkin. Just have your cruise docs, booking number, proof of citizenship, photo I.D. and credit card with you for embarkation.

Jim

Ok, I am planning on taking everyone's advise and print our my fun pass. So I went to the Carnival websit and located my Fun pass and it won't print, I tried several times. Anyone eles have this problem and an suggestions on how to fix it?

Look at this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=74082

It works. It solved my similar problem.

NOTE: I had to print from the 'File' menu of my browser -- the on-screen 'print' button still didn't work, but I still wound up with a copy of the actual "Fun Pass".

Archived