What to Do in Belize

young mountie

My wife and I are going on our first cruise in January on the Miracle (Carnival), I have read these posts and not being that computer literate, I am having a hard time negotiating this site. Anyway, what are some recommendations for excursions in Belize. We are open to anything but there seems to be so much to do. Any help is appreciated.

Young Mountie:rolleyes:

Hi there,

Belize is a destination with so much stuff to do, some very unique some that so unique, I was there last year and we are going back in October, we did the snorkeling at Caye Caulker this time we will do the cave tubing, however you can visit the Mayan Temples or simply go to the Zoo which I heard is very interesting, you need to have an idea as to what you want to do, the snorkeling was amazing and with the great reviews on the cave tubing we will just have to try it I don't know if I am helping here but I felt the same way before and we decided at the very last minute! I guess you need to be adventurous but all in all what you do am pretty sure you will enjoy.

Happy cruising!

Archived