Need help choosing the right ship

Fun Loving

I have a group of 10 females (ages 30-45) that want to go on a cruise next March (Spring Break time). We all are pretty active and like to have fun (water activities, dancing, games and partying). I have narrowed it down to the following ships (based on their itineraries) and would like some input. We have refined tastes, don't want to be around a ton of kids and would like the majority of cruisers to be 25-55.

1. Celibrity Millennium

2. Holland Westerdam

3. Norwegian Dawn

4. Grand Princess

5. RCCL Adventure of the Seas

6. RCCL Mariner of the Seas

7. RCCL Jewel of the Seas

8. Carnival Triumph

9. Celebrity Summit

Any advice or input you have about any of these is greatly appreciated. THANKS!

I would suggest working with a travel agent to find the best fit for your group.

For a group like this, I would recommend either Princess or Celebrity. I will say that this time of the year, you are going to have a higher than average number of children on any ship just because it is a time when school is out.

However, I think based on what you shared, the best choices would be Princess or Celebrity because they appeal more to the description you gave of your group.

A good agent will help you narrow it down further, and can assist in selecting a great ship and cruise for your group. That is what we do best!

I would eliminate Carnival, NCL, (unless in a suite) and RCI. Then eliminate HAL cos it has the oldest pax demo.

If itin and price are less important than 'refinement' and 'age' group, your best bets are Princess Grand and Celebrity Millie.

IMO, the Grand may have more people sailing your age, but the Millie slightly more refined service at dinner. My 3rd choice would be NCL, but IMO only one of there newer ships.

My wife and I have both sailed the Star (sister ship to Grand) and the Millie, both in the Carribean, and enjoyed both sailings. My wife enjoyed Princess more, particurarily the caribe balconies and more casual cruise, I the Millie for the refined dining.

Best of luck..

jc

Toronto

Archived