August 08

DragonJoe76

I just found out that we'll be setting sail from NJ, heading down to the Caribbean, and back again in August of '08.

We're going on the Explorer, I think.

Anybody else know if their going? Anybody else been?

we went August 2007 and plan to go Aug 2008.

Nine days Bermuda & Caribbean.

I just found out that we'll be setting sail from NJ, heading down to the Caribbean, and back again in August of '08.

We're going on the Explorer, I think.

Anybody else know if their going? Anybody else been?

Im going Aug 23. My first RCCL cruise

You should go and sign up for your roll call, I would help but I don't know which sailing you are on. It is a place for you to meet those going on your specific sailing and make sure you sign up for the Meet and Mingle which is a party that RCCL gives member of Cruise Critic.

Thanks all for the advice. I did sign up for the meet and mingle... hoping more people do as well as they said they need a certain number interested in order to have the party. I did read somebody say in a post where they did not have on on his/her cruise.

We're checking out excursions (sp?) now.

Oh, are you going to have a marvelous time!

We did that sailing in August of 06. We had such a wonderful vacation. It was perfect.

We would have loved to do it again this August, but the prices were too much for us. We headed down to Orlando and sailed on the Mariner. We had an awesome cruise, but there is nothing like the 9 nights onboard. You really get a chance to unwind and enjoy yourself. When we returned from Mariner, we priced the Explorer for August of 08, but again, it is just too much money for us!

I am so jealous!

Archived