Countdown Generator

sweet&sassy

:confused: I maybe a little slow, but can anyone help me. I want to post or create a countdown generator for my upcoming vacation that I'm so excited about. Leaving November 17th for a week in Orlando and then a week on The Liberty of the Seas.:D

Click the countdown clock on the top of this page

Complete the info needed like pick and image, ship, sailing etc

Then click the commnad butto that say Generate Countdown Clock

The system will display HTML code in a separtae window

Place you mouse cursor to the immediate left of the first piece of text, even the things like [img, then press and hold down your left mouse button can shae in all the text in the window. Some of it is HTML code.

After shading in all the text press the shift key an dthen the letter "c" on the keyboard.

Now click the User CP at the top of the web page, select and click the Edit signatue, in the text window plac eyour mouse cursor on the next available plank line and then hold the shift key down and press the letter "v" on the keyboard.

Save you new signature. You can add more then one just copy and paste on the next blank line.

Archived