Options for Aruba?

BethV114

• 1 month later...

When in Aruba, try One Happy Dive. I learned to dive there and have returned for the last 6 years. It is a small operation with thorough knowledge of diving in Aruba. Mostly shore dive but with connections for boat diving for a change. Great experience.

We'd really like to dive the WW2 German freighter. Anyone know which operators will take you there or if we can request it?

Also, I see where it is supposed to be a really good wreck to penetrate. Has anyone done this?

Thanks.

We'd really like to dive the WW2 German freighter. Anyone know which operators will take you there or if we can request it?

Also, I see where it is supposed to be a really good wreck to penetrate. Has anyone done this?

Thanks.

Pretty much any operator in Aruba will offer dives to this site (The Antilla). I'm not sure if they allow penetration any more as the wreck has started to come apart a bit in recent years. It is an excellent site though.

I have begun researching our dive options for my group cruise and recently posted information about some dive operators, including one in Aruba we are considering. You are welcome to visit our site here at Cruise Critic, but we have not yet made up our minds as to which dive operator we will go with.

That said, once you do make a decision, I'd appreciate any input you can give us - feel free to post the information at our site or email me. Our cruise is aboard the Emerald Princess next year.

Good luck!

Archived