Elation buffet ?

C-U-ONBOARD

Ok so I have heard that there is a midnight buffet every night on the Elation....where is it located? And what kind of Buffet is it? When on the Pride last year the only midnight buffet was the fancy one, thats more about presentation then taste....I am guessing that one nights buffet on the Elation is similar, but am curious as to what is served at the other buffets on the other nights....Some insight would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance....

Ok so I have heard that there is a midnight buffet every night on the Elation....where is it located? And what kind of Buffet is it? When on the Pride last year the only midnight buffet was the fancy one, thats more about presentation then taste....I am guessing that one nights buffet on the Elation is similar, but am curious as to what is served at the other buffets on the other nights....Some insight would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance....

Yeah they did have it every night on the Elation, the only one I went to was the fancy one, it was amazing

From what I remember from last December on the Elation, the buffet was very beautiful indeed. The beginning had a lot of fruit that was sculpted into flowers and whatnot. Then it they took it and decorated the outsides of melons and things like that. It was gorgeous. Moving down further was all kinds of cheeses and small finger sandwiches which were also decorative.

In the middle, there was a variety of cold appetizers. I can't remember what was there b/c we had late dining and were really too full to eat anything but dessert. But it was pretty fancy and again, high on presentation.

Now the desserts spoke to me. They had so many. I wanted to eat all of them. They had a lot of chocolate treats to choose from, and then a few others like an orange cheesecake type of thing and then some chocolate covered fruit; I think strawberries, cherries and maybe one more fruit.

Overall, it was very nice and worth checking out.

Archived