Seven Seas Navigator 6/7/08

scz533

My partner and I just went with my inlaws for a cruise on Royal Carribean for their 50th wedding anniversary. It was our first cruise and, surprisingly (for me) we really enjoyed it. We have already booked another cruise for June 08 on the Regent Seven Seas Navigator going from Athens to Monte Carlo. Anyone else going? We sure would like to hook up with another gay or lesbian couple on the cruise. Can't wait!

Great ship and itinerary! Light years ahead of RCCL

yeah, I did quite a bit of research and it sounded like something we would really enjoy. the cruise on RCCL was ok, but we really think this will suit us better.

The Regent Navigator is one of my all time favorite ships. The Stars Bar at night is a wonderful retreat...the long low windows remind me of being in one of those streamliner train cars you see in the movies...almost an art deco touch.;)

She is small but roomy where she needs to be. More of a boutique hotel than a bells and whistles cruise ship. She was my "first" Seven Seas ship and still my all time favorite....will do her again in about a year as this year its back on the Paul Gauguin.:cool:

I hope you enjoy her as much as I did.

Bon Voyage

Ciao:p

Tom

• 7 months later...

Archived