Best Lobster Lunch...in Ne/ca

josephml1

I Am Looking For A Good Not So Expensive Lobster Complete Lunch Or Dinner, That Includes: Soup, Lobster And Of Course Dessert. ( I Am Looking For Good Not Necesary Fancy)

Better Lunch Because I Will Only Be In Port Until 5 Pm.

I Am Looking For This Destinations:

Saint, John, Nb

Halifax.

Bar Harbor, Maine

Newport, Ri.

Boston.

Please Add The Restaurant Name With The Internet Address.

Thank You All:) :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
My favourite would also be Billy's----from a local's point of view.

Do you remember how much cost this items???

CLAM CHOWDER

Homemade New England style clam chowder, served piping hot with a fresh roll.

BILLY'S BOUILLABAISSE

Feast on lobster, shrimp, scallops and P.E.I. mussels in a tomato broth with chopped vegetables and a pinch of Spanish Saffron. Served with a fresh roll.

LOBSTER FROM THE TANK

Pick your own live lobster directly from our very own Fish Market tank, boiled and served with lemon and drawn butter - you pick the size.

• 1 pound and up
  • Priced according to season
  • Surf & Turf available ... please ask your serverç

THE LOBSTER WRAP

Succulent lobster served wrapped in a haddock fillet topped with a silky,sweet red pepper sauce presented with rice and veggies.

OUR FAMOUS LOBSTER ROLL

Chunks of Lobster mixed with green onion in a light mayonnaise dressing, served in a homemade roll.

Thank You very much:):):):)

Do you remember how much cost this items???

CLAM CHOWDER

Homemade New England style clam chowder, served piping hot with a fresh roll.

BILLY'S BOUILLABAISSE

Feast on lobster, shrimp, scallops and P.E.I. mussels in a tomato broth with chopped vegetables and a pinch of Spanish Saffron. Served with a fresh roll.

LOBSTER FROM THE TANK

Pick your own live lobster directly from our very own Fish Market tank, boiled and served with lemon and drawn butter - you pick the size.

• 1 pound and up
  • Priced according to season
  • Surf & Turf available ... please ask your serverç

THE LOBSTER WRAP

Succulent lobster served wrapped in a haddock fillet topped with a silky,sweet red pepper sauce presented with rice and veggies.

OUR FAMOUS LOBSTER ROLL

Chunks of Lobster mixed with green onion in a light mayonnaise dressing, served in a homemade roll.

Thank You very much:):):):)

Wow--You have made me hungry just reading the menu!!!-I can't recall the exact prices as I leave that to my husband but it is not an ultra expensive restaurant. However, it is not very large and is very popular with the locals so I would suggest a reservation on a cruise ship day as it is apt to be quite crowded. It is located at the uphill end of the Saint John City Market just as you pass through the doors to the outside.

In Halifax, my favourite is Salty's which is located on the waterfront, just behind the Historic Properties. www.saltys.ca

I'll stop by Billy's on my way to work and get the prices for the items you asked for. I echo the suggestion that you should get a reservation. Billy is super nice and goes out of his way to do well for you when you visit his establishment.

Clam Chowder:

Cup $5.95 ($10.95 with salad)

Bowl $7.95 ($12.95 with salad)

Lobster Roll:

$12.95

Billy's Boullabaisse:

$15.95

The Lobster Wrap:

$20.95

Lobster Dinner or Surf/Turf:

Not sure because it depends on Lobster price that morning (everything is fresh and price to fisherman fluctuate). My estimate for a full Lobster dinner would be around $28-30, but I'm not sure.

Pricing does not include the 14% Sales Tax nor does it include a tip.

Also as of right now it costs about $1.05 US to buy 1 CDN Dollar when you use your credit card or buy CDN Dollars from a bank.

There is a "take out" alternative in the same building http://www.lordslobster.com

The lobster roll is less pricey (still good, but not Billy's) and you save on tipping. Be sure to have someone reserve a seat in the food court prior to ordering so you are not walking around a busy market with a tray of food looking for a seat. I hear they have very good fish and chips.

Wow--You have made me hungry just reading the menu!!!-I can't recall the exact prices as I leave that to my husband but it is not an ultra expensive restaurant. However, it is not very large and is very popular with the locals so I would suggest a reservation on a cruise ship day as it is apt to be quite crowded. It is located at the uphill end of the Saint John City Market just as you pass through the doors to the outside.

In Halifax, my favourite is Salty's which is located on the waterfront, just behind the Historic Properties. www.saltys.ca

Thank you for that Info and also about the Saltys suggestions..I am also very hungry and looking forward to enjoy a lobster there.

Clam Chowder:

Cup $5.95 ($10.95 with salad)

Bowl $7.95 ($12.95 with salad)

Lobster Roll:

$12.95

Billy's Boullabaisse:

$15.95

The Lobster Wrap:

$20.95

Lobster Dinner or Surf/Turf:

Not sure because it depends on Lobster price that morning (everything is fresh and price to fisherman fluctuate). My estimate for a full Lobster dinner would be around $28-30, but I'm not sure.

Pricing does not include the 14% Sales Tax nor does it include a tip.

Also as of right now it costs about $1.05 US to buy 1 CDN Dollar when you use your credit card or buy CDN Dollars from a bank.

There is a "take out" alternative in the same building http://www.lordslobster.com

The lobster roll is less pricey (still good, but not Billy's) and you save on tipping. Be sure to have someone reserve a seat in the food court prior to ordering so you are not walking around a busy market with a tray of food looking for a seat. I hear they have very good fish and chips.

Acey...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH...:)

That give me a very good idea about how much I am going to expend in every port of call:eek:

Is my first time in NE/CA cruise, and also my first time with a Lobster roll, I see some Pictures posted here and of course i want to try it.:D

Thanks Again.

Archived