Latest and Greatest Ship?

jennrain

There are currently 3 Freedome Class. Liberty & Freedom will sail out of Miami thru early 2009, Independance will sail out of Southampton and Ft Lauderdale thru early 2009. Mariner leaves Jan 09 for S. America.

I don't think RCI will abandon PC so they may move one of the freedom class there unless they are get 80% + bookings in S. FL then you have to hope the Genesis will arrive.

Mariner leaves Jan 09 for S. America.

Mariner is not going to South America. She is relocating to Los Angeles to do Mex Riviera cruises. January 2009 is her repositioning cruise around the Horn because she is too big to fit through the Panama Canal.

So you have just cruised on Mariner and haven't been on a Freedom class ship? You don't know what you've been missing. :D ;)

We did Freedom this year, Liberty next year...might have to skip Independence and go right to Genesis.

You're funny-I would skip right to the Genesis if I could so in the mean time I will take your advice. Independance here we come.

Since I have been coming to cruise critic I have loved your tag-balcony snob-our first on Mariner and we will never go back. Nice to meet you fellow snob HAHAHa

Archived