All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

I've not been fortunate enough to have been able to stay in a suite..yet ;)

GOOD GOD...I certainly hope the cabins come with volume control....:eek:

now as to the vinyl...hmmm...could be slippery *makes note to bring some of that nonslip kitchen drawer stuff*...would hate to slip and bang my head against the wall.;) :D

suites are not too shabby.:p

I've not been fortunate enough to have been able to stay in a suite..yet ;)

GOOD GOD...I certainly hope the cabins come with volume control....:eek:

now as to the vinyl...hmmm...could be slippery *makes note to bring some of that nonslip kitchen drawer stuff*...would hate to slip and bang my head against the wall.;) :D

They aren't that bright. I guess whomever took that pic (I found it on webshots) must have used some heavy duty floodlights....LOL!!!!:D:D

Ahhhh you mean Contac Paper? hahahahah too funny!!!!!!

suites are not too shabby.:p

So I hear. If I ever get one I'll be askin' ya for some pointers and other stuff:D

Ahhhh you mean Contac Paper? hahahahah too funny!!!!!!

LOL...not contact paper:eek: - that spongy stuff you buy at *GASP* WalMart and can cut to fit the drawers:D Soft (on the skin) yet skid/slip proof :p

So I hear. If I ever get one I'll be askin' ya for some pointers and other stuff:D

LOL...not contact paper:eek: - that spongy stuff you buy at *GASP* WalMart and can cut to fit the drawers:D Soft (on the skin) yet skid/slip proof :p

i only have suite exp on fantasy class, lol, but those pics sandi just posted of suites on miracle look mighty nice.

not gettin one of those on that ship (as you know), since i have to get 2 cabins.

LOL!!!! Yes, I know what you are talking about. We can call that "skid paper" :D

Here's a couple pics of the suites. I believe these are the ones midship on the Empress Deck.

2484441050050360393S500x500Q85.jpg

Here's the couch in the suite Liv. :D

2835270950050360393S500x500Q85.jpg

2143794010050360393S500x500Q85.jpg

Thanks Sandi, you are too kind :D

TC is this the sectional you were talking about? You think that would work?:p

Thanks Sandi, you are too kind :D

TC is this the sectional you were talking about? You think that would work?:p

Your quite welcome Liv. Glad I could be of help. Just returning the favor to all you nice people who were so helpful to me when I first joined this site. :)

Yup, that's the sectional Liv. Do you think it would work for you? :D:p

The suites on the Miracle are really lovely - the pictures really don't do them justice (although the pix are good ones).

The sectional sofa is really comfortable (just ask DH who napped quite a bit on it). It is a deep as a standard home sofa would be.

And, no, we didn't find the sofa to be slippery... ;) :D

The suites on the Miracle are really lovely - the pictures really don't do them justice (although the pix are good ones).

The sectional sofa is really comfortable (just ask DH who napped quite a bit on it). It is a deep as a standard home sofa would be.

And, no, we didn't find the sofa to be slippery... ;) :D

Ok....I think my friend Liv just got his answer. :D The couches are not slippery.....LOL!!!!!

lol, truthfully, it looks much more narrow than the one i had. but, hey, there is king bed right next to it anyway.:eek: :p

Why yes, yes there is ;) I suppose couch, king and sinks could all be used :D...

Hmmmm let's see.....slippery surfaces, couches, beds, need I say more. :p:D

Well when someone turns your pilot light on and cranks it up to oil well fire mode...what'cha expect?:confused: :D

i also had a jacuzzi tub in my cat 12 on fantasy class. wonder if the miracle suites have jacuzzi tubs

How many jets...were they adjustable and was it big enough for two?:D

Well when someone turns your pilot light on and cranks it up to oil well fire mode...what'cha expect?:confused: :D

lol, huh? we don't quite get it, lmao.:D :p

How many jets...were they adjustable and was it big enough for two?:D

well, i didn't count the jets, sorry. but, on the other matter, it was a bathtub size, nothing bigger, unfortunately. but...i suppose if one of you has very long legs, and the other maybe not as long, it might work.:p

lol, huh? we don't quite get it, lmao.:D :p

well, i didn't count the jets, sorry. but, on the other matter, it was a bathtub size, nothing bigger, unfortunately. but...i suppose if one of you has very long legs, and the other maybe not as long, it might work.:p

LOL...well i'm betting you do :p

Why are you crackin' on my short stature...it DOES have it's advantages ;)

LOL...well i'm betting you do :p

Why are you crackin' on my short stature...it DOES have it's advantages ;)

i was not doin' that, love.;) :D

but, i am crackin up at sandi.

(what can we make her find a pic of next? lol. hmmmm, lemmme think...:D)

sandi, you know i am kidding, right?:D

Archived