All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

[quote name='xrayvin']I am hoping to find someone who has been on the Miracle recently and did the 8 day Southern. (Aruba route) I am interested in the Camp Carnival activities for this cruise. My son will be in the 6-8 group. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have done several searches with no luck, but if someone knows where they might be posted I would LOVE a link to them.:D

Thanks again[/quote]

Hi! I have not been on the southern route but my son is 8 and he did that age group on the miracle last year. He loved the camp so if you have any specific questions, maybe I will be able to answer them for you.

Hi all,

Does anyone know if Miracle will be solely based out the New York port? I can't see any Ft Lauderdale itineraries past September 2012 but I'm not sure if it's because it's a year or more out or because it won't be coming down to Ft Lauderdale anymore....

Let me know, I really would like to try out this ship next year...

Thanks!

[quote name='Ms_Fl_Cruiser']Hi all,

Does anyone know if Miracle will be solely based out the New York port? I can't see any Ft Lauderdale itineraries past September 2012 but I'm not sure if it's because it's a year or more out or because it won't be coming down to Ft Lauderdale anymore....

Let me know, I really would like to try out this ship next year...

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's going to be NY based year round now..

[quote name='dalsti']Does anyone know if the new menus have been rolled out on the Miracle?

I would love to know what order they are offering them, so we can make reservations for steak house and chefs table.[/quote]

not on til 9-11, but the pdfs of the menus have numbers on the bottom saying D71-7
(still need night 8)
so that is how I am looking at them to be in order

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the Miracle women’s gym shower area has electrical outlets you can use to blow dry your hair? There are three of us in the cabin and think this would be a huge time saver and more convenient after working out.

my family and I are sailing in March of 2012 and heard Miracle is going to go to dry dock,anyone know what they are planning to do? we where on it last year and loved it

I don't think anything official has been announced, but based on other dry docks, a serenity area on deck 9 aft, new carpets, and new TVs are good guesses.

I'll be sailing her again next summer, so I've been paying attention to this.

• 3 months later...
Just got the official response from John Heald on FB that they are adding a serenity deck, updating the tvs to flat screen, upgrading the dance floor and then maintenance like carpets, painting and fixing tiles, etc.

Any idea on the date? We're booked on her for the 3/25 sailing and are hoping it would be before then.

Any idea on the date? We're booked on her for the 3/25 sailing and are hoping it would be before then.

It comes out of dry dock for the Jan 27th sailing......and we are excited to be on it :)

• 1 month later...

I have a question.

I have seen some people mention the music travels up the atrium (right to Nick and Nora's)

My stateroom is right across from the atrium the upper deck (52...something... I don't remember)

I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of noise might come from the atrium into the room and how late the music in the atrium runs?

thanks for any help.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been on the Miracle twice and I am in love with her. I was sad to hear that next summer she is not sailing out of NY. It will be The Splendor. I'm so disappointed. I don't like the decor of the splendor at all. So different from my sweet Miracle. Ha! I wish I had more options leaving from NY in June 2013. Any of you familiar with the splendor???

Does the Miracle have a waterslide? What is the pool area like? Any pictures???:D

We'll be traveling with our three kids.

Does anybody have experience with the Miracle's "Camp Carnival"?

Thanks.

Hi Mary,

We just got off the Miracle yesterday and my two boys, ages 10 and 15 absolutely loved the ship and the kids' club activities. The ship does have a waterslide and the entire decor of the ship is not unlike a fanciful theme park.

I felt like the programs and activities were well run and the kids were well entertained.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived