Princess UK Customer Care

Stevie Lawson

Has anyone got a contact for the Southampton Customer Care Office or name of the Chief Exec. I have written Recorded Delivery and not received a response (surprise , surprise !), so am resending letter. Thanks. feel free to email me on t16ers-speeders@yahoo.co.uk if you don't want to post. Thanks guys and gals.

Has anyone got a contact for the Southampton Customer Care Office or name of the Chief Exec. I have written Recorded Delivery and not received a response (surprise , surprise !), so am resending letter. Thanks. feel free to email me on t16ers-speeders@yahoo.co.uk if you don't want to post. Thanks guys and gals.

From my experience with them, if I were you I would address it to : UK Customer DON'T care!;)

Sue

Hi Folks,

Sorry folk at Customer care are great, have written a few times some times about the good others about the bad.

Always get a reply around two to three weeks, first letter , just says looking into things or getting info will contact you , then around two weeks detailed reply comes.

Once sent a letter not asking for anything just stating the good and bad about a cruise and got a very nice credit note back as they agreed that they could have done things better.

What I have found is that if you have a problem on a cruise you need to report it, and make a note of when and to whom, even if it is only about cold food or slow service, if it is about a cabin then take a picture or get an officer to view the problem.

Hope you get a reply,

the other thing to do is phone the captain circle girl and ask her for contact names she has been useful to me in past.

yours Shogun

Anyone who gets any response from Princess UK or Captains Circle UK will have to be a very very lucky person indeed

Totally and utterly hopeless and last time i tried phoning Captains Circle girl she was totally offhand and rude

I've had cause to email them about Captains Circle stuff and other queries and have always received a response after about a week, so I have not complaints.

Archived