Aussie Rules Football Grand Final

mildew1951

Does anyone know if this game will be shown on Rhapsody out of Honolulu on 28 September please? One of the worlds greatest sporting events.:confused:

Hi Mildew1951,

We were cruising on Navigator of the Seas in Sept 2005 when the Eagles v Sydney Grand Final was on and they did not show it. We found out the result via sms text. I would have someone tape it at home and just check when you board in case you get lucky. If it's a real good game it will still be good to watch even if you know who won. :)

Enjoy your cruise!:D

Carla

No guarantees that it will. Part of it will depend on the satellites. My one suggestion (other than taping it at home to make sure you get to see it) is to go to guest relations when you board and put in a request that they show it somewhere. Sometimes they are able to get sporting events if they have a request in advance.

Does anyone know if this game will be shown on Rhapsody out of Honolulu on 28 September please? One of the worlds greatest sporting events.:confused:

Willing to bet that the answer is NO. Footy has not been seen much in the north american market since the very early days of espn when i was in high school...and I just had my 25th anniversary of that graduation.

DH and I run across a game or two per week, televised on a local chanel here in the DC area that specializes in international fare. We have watched it a bit, and appreciate the exciting action (I like the big, good looking guys in little shorts, especially), we have NO IDEA how the game is played. Could you give quick rundown of basic strategy and how points are scored?

• 2 months later...

Archived