Jewel Questions

Lowie

I'm looking to take hubby on a quick anniversary cruise and NCL has a perfect one

I have on hold 2 disabled rooms right now, but want to cancel one ASAP so as to not hold up another pax from getting one.

i have 11139, category II, on deck 11 and 10153, category I, on deck 10

i'm looking for convenience as DH is legally blind and the less navigating he has to do, the better. but i like deck 10 because it's sandwiched between two cabin decks and may be quieter, but i like deck 11 because it's only one flight of stairs from the pool deck and some restaurants.

also, any tips or tricks for the Jewel would be appreciated!

just a guess, but I assume your hubby might be more alert than most people to noises, meaning he would hear the noise from the deck above.

I would assume one more flight of stairs would be less on an issue?

And of course, there are other things on the ship that are on lower decks

just a guess, but I assume your hubby might be more alert than most people to noises, meaning he would hear the noise from the deck above.

your assumption is completely correct. sometimes my brain just isn't working right, never thought of that! lol... he's also a pretty light sleeper.

I was om deck 11 aft, just aft of the last elevator on the port side. My other half is a light sleeper and neither one of us heard any noise. We were in a mini-suite but I can't recall our room number. I will say that it was a most excellent location.

Archived