Purchasing Bottled Liquor on Board

Rowan555

We have only sailed Carnival, so I'm trying to figure out what to expect on NCL. We normally purchase 4 or so bottles of liquor on our cruises, and it is delivered to our stateroom the afternoon of the last sea day. This gives me a chance to pack it into our luggage for our return trip home. Does NCL do the same? Also, if you purchase bottled liquor on the last sea day, do they just allow you to take it with you, rather than holding it and delivering it later?

Thanks! I'm trying to figure out how much luggage to bring and how to pack, so this information will be helpful.

Also, if you purchase bottled liquor on the last sea day, do they just allow you to take it with you, rather than holding it and delivering it later?

Thanks! I'm trying to figure out how much luggage to bring and how to pack, so this information will be helpful.

Yes you are able to purchase and bring liquor back to your room on the last sea day. Well at least that's how it was on our last cruise, purchased liquor in the afternoon and just took it back to our room.

Neverthought

Archived