assigned NCL rep?

Lowie

I placeed a hold on a room that I want for my next cruise and soon after I got a call from an NCL rep saying that he was assigned to me as my 'personal somethingorother' and that he NEEDED to talk to me to make sure NCL had all of my correct info.

i know that he is legit, that's not the issue.

i want to confirm the reservation and my hold expires at midnight tonight and he's not working today.

can i use any rep that answers the phone? can i use a TA at this point. what happens if i lose the cabin i wanted if both of the above answers are NO??

Lowie,

You can go on-line and retrieve your own reservation as long you have set up an account and you have your reservation number.

You can also call NCL and speak to any agent. They should be able to help you.

If in the future, you would like to a TA, you can always transfer your booking to your agent from NCL. You will need to notify NCL, I believe in writing. NCL will provide you with the required information to do so.

I also had "my own personal rep" and never once spoke to her. If I read the letter correctly, it appeared to me she was for future cruises we wanted to book. We booked our Hawaii cruise directly with NCL, and any time a question arose (especially about the itinerary change on our cruise), I just called NCL directly and talked to whatever agent answered the phone. They were very helpful. After our last two vacations (not this one), where our TA proceeded to make major blunders on our trip, we have decided to make all our own reservations - worked well for us this year.

Archived