My 109 page Liberty Review is finished !!

lephysteria

Thanks for the awesome review! I'm going to be on Mariner in May for my first cruise--but I did love reading about the Liberty!

I loved the pictures when you described right there what the pictures was--it really put the pics in context. I especially loved the pictures of the food! Yummy!

OOHHH I can't wait! :D

Hi there!

Thanks so much for reading it. LOL, I hope you didn't read this when you were hungry!! :)

Yeah the picture next to the paragraph .... I'm not one for describing things well, using words like "thingie" and "stuff" ... so a picture is worth 1000 words! Perhaps the next review will be just pictures! :D

Hi! What a terrific review! I got to page 20 and am running out of time so had to stop reading but want to pick up there later!

THANK YOU! :)

But wait, there's more!

I'm putting my mom's pictures in .... so stay tuned!!! There will be a new file later today! So you may just want to start over, my mom took some VERY beautiful pictures!

Porch Swings in the Solarium - what a great idea! I'm loving this review and reading it in between reading reports. Thank you for taking the time to put it together so we can relive your cruise, you've made it come to life!

Ms B

Thank you very much :)

Report reading isn't as much fun! ;)

Hi everyone!

I just sent a new copy of the review to the server. We're now up to 119 pages! I added the second parade and other fun pix from the week!

Including the jacuzzi suite on the disney magic! :eek:

Yes, their balconies have jacuzzi's on them! ... :D

Either you wrote constantly while you were ON the cruise, or you have the most remarkable memory. That is a journal that should be in every travel agency in the world!!!!

WOW, Thank you very much!

I did jot down my thoughts twice a day. It helped not to forget stuff, especially when I've been drinking like that! :)

Just wanted to tell you great review...I can't imagine anyone having the time to put something like that together. It must of took you forever. Plus just remembering all those details. wow...good job. I had to laugh at your comments about the kids. I have one of those kids. I was so nervous bringing her on a plane (she can't sit still for a minute), so i ended up bringing 10 diff items to occupy her. And it worked she was perfect. So it's really not hard to get little ones to sit still just have to care and be prepared. Now as far as dinner is concerned we opted to do the late dinner on our next cruise and have her go into the kids program at night. Figure she would be much happier to eat in the windjammer or in the room (room service). Why make her do something she is not interested in doing.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review and sharing it with us. Amazing! I loved how you guys had "balcony row"!

Lisa

Oh thank you so much for your feedback. Balcony row was soooooo awesome!! I wish we'd all done a back-to-back. :)

I haven't finished reading the whole review, but holy cow, this is amazing.

I can't wait to show DH.

thanks for taking the time to do this.

Happy sailings,

Wendy

If you started showing him the review, show him again! LOL There are lots more pix on the review now, as we're up to 119 pages! :)

I hope you get a chance to sail on this ship soon! :D

Just wanted to tell you great review...I can't imagine anyone having the time to put something like that together. It must of took you forever. Plus just remembering all those details. wow...good job. I had to laugh at your comments about the kids. I have one of those kids. I was so nervous bringing her on a plane (she can't sit still for a minute), so i ended up bringing 10 diff items to occupy her. And it worked she was perfect. So it's really not hard to get little ones to sit still just have to care and be prepared. Now as far as dinner is concerned we opted to do the late dinner on our next cruise and have her go into the kids program at night. Figure she would be much happier to eat in the windjammer or in the room (room service). Why make her do something she is not interested in doing.

Oh I soooooooooooooooo wish you were duplicated by the thousands and sailing with us instead!!! I totally agree with you 1 gazillion percent! Dinner time is sooooo boring for kids. Why not take them to the windjammer for a hot dog or macaroni and cheese .... and then you can enjoy a wonderful dinner without being interrupted! :)

Someday I hope we get to sail together! You're one of my new favorite people :D

Oh I have another question for you...Not sure if you've been on Explorer or any Voyager class ships but we have 2 RFS right next to each other in January , do you know if they would remove the dividers on the balcony for us or will we have to bring our own tools? We want to have our own balcony row. Thanks ....Laura

Oh I have another question for you...Not sure if you've been on Explorer or any Voyager class ships but we have 2 RFS right next to each other in January , do you know if they would remove the dividers on the balcony for us or will we have to bring our own tools? We want to have our own balcony row. Thanks ....Laura

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that on the Voyager and the Explorer the balconies cannot be un-divided because of the way they are constructed. They can only be opened up on the later Voyager-class ships, and then it's only at the captain's discretion.

Hello fellow cruisers :)

My cruise review from the 9-1-2007 Liberty of the Seas sailing is finally finished! I've compiled 109 pages of our wild, crazy, and fun misadventures.

http://www.jenscruisereviews.com/Liberty_Review_final1.pdf

Oh yeah and there's video too! :eek:

(that might take a minute to begin playing, and you need to be connected to the internet for that to download onto your PC) :cool:

Do let me know if you have any questions!

Great Review... We can really feel your experience.....gives me a lot to look forward to.

Thank you Jen (lephysteria) for emailing me the copies of your review....printed them out and sat and read them last night! Great review!

Sounds like ya'll had sooooo much fun...I would be jealous,;) BUT we are leaving Oct 6 on LOS!!:D

Have a wonderful day and again Thank U!!:)

Archived