My 109 page Liberty Review is finished !!

lephysteria

Jen - *Only* 109 pages? Come on, you could do better than that! :p

KIDDING of course!! GREAT job on the review, my fellow podcast buddy! :D Totally jealous I wasn't there!!!! Thanks for putting the effort into that awesome review. :)

Hey there fellow Podcast buddy!

Well its 119 pages now! :D

We're doing this again next year, you can join us if you'd like to. Then you can dance on balcony row! ;)

Just wanted to say thank you and let you know how helpful your review has been to me. I have been following your daily live updates and waited for you to post pics, menu and reviews. Have checked it all out and it is AWESOME. I know that you have put it a lot of time and effort into doing this for everyone and wanted you to know how much I appreciate it.

Have email all friends I will be going on Liberty with in April and told them to check it out also.

Again THANK YOU for all the information.

Although I've read your past reviews and enjoyed them all, you really outdid yourself with this one. Totally awesome and sets the standards for all future reviews. Your sense of detail was amazing and your pictures added another dimension. I was so on that cruise with all of you!!

Since I have no future cruises planned, ...boohoo... I live vicariously through your reviews. When are we going again??????

BTW you looked fabulous! Loved, loved your skinny dress :)

WOW!!!!!:D

I'm on page 61 right now, but I had to pop in and say thanks and GREAT review. This is just what I needed to get me through an " I cant wait anymore, I want to go on a cruise now!" attack.

I hope the pictures and the video gets you through another week or so :)

Then you can go back and read it all over again!!! :D

Thank you so much for posting. :)

Nice review of the trip. We had a great time as well. Especially since we were the "infrequent posters" that won the mouse. hehehe We have been on two Freedom class ships now and won a mouse both times. Can't beat that.:D

Thanks for the review. I hope you hide that mouse. I have it on good authority that the Karma Sharing police have their eye on that mouse :)

Well being that we were "upgraded" upon check-in and had

our invitation LOST at sea for the meet and mingle... I managed to

get a piece of paper for the drawing and WON the mouse!

Yeah.. I just hooked it up finally!!!! love it.

Jen,

Do you have a ship facts sheet on the Liberty? Like an example of

the grocery list for the week? I have one from Carnival

and thought it was an interesting keepsake. I asked the HW

on LOS and was promised one, but did not recieve it.

OK I was thinking.......

How about a GENESIS group cruise for the summer of 2009?

That would be awesome!!!! How soon can we plan/book it?

I can not wait to see what that ship will bring. WOW...

Does anybody have any info about it? Lets get one planned!!!

Rose

RCI LibertyOS 2007

Carnival Miracle 2006

Carnival Glory 2005

Carnival Festivale 1992 Honeymoon

Carnival Holiday 1990

Carnival Jubilee 1989

What a fantastic review! I'm having such a hard time waiting for my cruise in January and your review made me feel like I was there with you. Now after my cruise, I'll feel like I have gone on two instead of one.!:)

Thank you so much for reading the review :)

Whenever you need a fix from your post cruise depression, you can read it all over again and feel like you've gone somewhere ;)

Just wanted to say thank you and let you know how helpful your review has been to me. I have been following your daily live updates and waited for you to post pics, menu and reviews. Have checked it all out and it is AWESOME. I know that you have put it a lot of time and effort into doing this for everyone and wanted you to know how much I appreciate it.

Have email all friends I will be going on Liberty with in April and told them to check it out also.

Again THANK YOU for all the information.

Hi there!

Thank you so much for reading the review. I know you'll have a fantastic cruise on the Liberty! Tell all of your friends not to miss the Love Connection drink! :D

Although I've read your past reviews and enjoyed them all, you really outdid yourself with this one. Totally awesome and sets the standards for all future reviews. Your sense of detail was amazing and your pictures added another dimension. I was so on that cruise with all of you!!

Since I have no future cruises planned, ...boohoo... I live vicariously through your reviews. When are we going again??????

BTW you looked fabulous! Loved, loved your skinny dress :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you :D

You're very kind. I hope you had a great time reading the cruise story, as we had a great time on the ship.

(and a huge thank you about the skinny dress) ;)

Our next trip is the Monarch, so stay tuned for three short but wonderful days in Baja Mexico :)

Our next trip is the Monarch, so stay tuned for three short but wonderful days in Baja Mexico :)

I enjoyed your well documented review and pictures. I'm waiting for your next cruise review. I hope I don't have to wait long. A previous poster on this thread mentioned that RCCL should award you a free inaugural trip aboard the Genesis for your great efforts in allowing us to cruise vicariously through you. I concur wholeheartedly. Thanks once again.

Thanks for the review. Does anyone know which menus are not on the 5 day cruises?

Thank you for reading the review. I do not know which menus are not on the 5 day cruise. Hopefully one of my cruising buds will be able to answer this for us :)

Well being that we were "upgraded" upon check-in and had

our invitation LOST at sea for the meet and mingle... I managed to

get a piece of paper for the drawing and WON the mouse!

Yeah.. I just hooked it up finally!!!! love it.

Jen,

Do you have a ship facts sheet on the Liberty? Like an example of

the grocery list for the week? I have one from Carnival

and thought it was an interesting keepsake. I asked the HW

on LOS and was promised one, but did not recieve it.

OK I was thinking.......

How about a GENESIS group cruise for the summer of 2009?

That would be awesome!!!! How soon can we plan/book it?

I can not wait to see what that ship will bring. WOW...

Does anybody have any info about it? Lets get one planned!!!

Hi there! :)

I do not have a facts sheet. I think their grocery list would be so huge they don't dare print it! :D

I know the group is planning a part 3 cruise. Whether or not it is on the genesis, I have no idea ..... but I personally am not giddy to try this size of ship. I'm thinking I prefer the smaller ships. Maybe I just love the Monarch too much!

I have a feeling they're looking at the Freedom or Mariner, jmho. I'll post more when I know more :)

Archived