My 109 page Liberty Review is finished !!

lephysteria

Alexis, I am officially making you an honorary auntie :)

Feel free to check in on his site as often as you can. I desperately need to update the "life with james" section to post all about his First Christmas. It was wonderful!

James is going for his Passport pictures this week. We're going to take the Mariner out sometime this fall. James can't wait!

I always enjoyed reading all of your postings and looking at your pictures. It continues as I just LOVE to look at little James website and watch him grow up on CC. He is so adorable. :D

Now he will have his own passport and his first cruise. Oh my, how cute. :D I can't wait for those pictures. ;)

The funny thing is that his passport will be good for 5 years. So basically when he cruises at 4yrs old ... he'll be boarding with the same passport ... and that picture will be when he was 5 months old! LOL I don't think he'll look the same ;)

Hi lephysteria,

I have just read your wonderful cruise review and would like to say a big THANK YOU !!

You have done a great job and it's a pleasure to read all the lovely details - it makes me feel to be a part of your vacation.

We are going to be on the Indy in 38 days and your review is helping us to bridge the remaining time.

The funny thing is that his passport will be good for 5 years. So basically when he cruises at 4yrs old ... he'll be boarding with the same passport ... and that picture will be when he was 5 months old! LOL I don't think he'll look the same ;)

I was thinking the same thing when I read that. :) We'll have to get passports for our kids next year. I wonder how they handle "baby" passports when the kids are 4 or 5 years old - do you have to take their birth certificates too or do they trust the parents?

wonderful review

as its bedtime I skimmed through the pictures and read a bit will read more later but wow wonderful time

lady with blonde hair and bangs could have almsot pass for me cept I wasnt there

I think that was my mom :)

I'll let her know there is a twin of her out there somewhere ;)

The ship hasn't changed since we cruised in 07, but there are updated compasses if you search the "All things Liberty" thread

Hi lephysteria,

I have just read your wonderful cruise review and would like to say a big THANK YOU !!

You have done a great job and it's a pleasure to read all the lovely details - it makes me feel to be a part of your vacation.

We are going to be on the Indy in 38 days and your review is helping us to bridge the remaining time.

You're welcome :)

I hope you have a wonderful time on the Indy :)

I was thinking the same thing when I read that. :) We'll have to get passports for our kids next year. I wonder how they handle "baby" passports when the kids are 4 or 5 years old - do you have to take their birth certificates too or do they trust the parents?

LOL We'll let you know in 4 years .... :D

(I am hoping they trust the parents ;) )

I just read your review......:eek:......I am speechless!!! It was amazing!

I just can't imagine all the time you put into that. What an informative, fun review and so great for you to have for yourself and your family.

Well done and thank you!! :) I enjoyed the hour plus that it took me to read it and your photos were great.

Can we come with you guys next time? It sounded like an amazing group and looked like you all had a blast!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Little James is changing every time I look at his pictures. He is sooooo adorable and already turning over. Now the fun begins.

Wait until he starts doing the "Pub Crawl" around the house. :eek: :D

I can't wait to see pictures of you, Naren and James on his first cruise. ;)

Hello,

Long story short, this was my first cruise and it was Awesome, starting with an UPGRADE TO A JS ON 10 th deck, pretty good for Balcony Guarantee. I live in Commack, NY 50 miles East of NYC. Read entire review brought back great memories. Would love to reminisce with the Lunatics.

Now for the BAD,

Went on FOS this Sept, actually 8/31. NOLUNATICS= Horrible cruise, will tell you all when we chat. Would love to get to meet you all, hopefully go on Lunatic Cruise in future.

Thanks Again,

Jon parkus

LOS 8/31-9//07, This past SEPT On FOS was a horrible cruise. Missed the Lunatics.

Peace,

lance 32

aka Jon Parkus/jonparkus@aol.com

Look for ward to hearing from the Lunatics:)

Hi JEN!

Wow, I can't believe James is 5 months old already!

He is a sweetheart!! I know you cant wait till he can

play in the H20 zone...Keep me posted on your next lunatics

cruise, we'd love to join you all too.

Oh thank you so much.

Actually James will turn 6 months old this week. I can't believe it. It seems that only yesterday we just brought him home. I swear the time is flying. :)

Thank you for a great review.

I am considering cruising in June with our two ( well behaved teen daughters ) Everytime my girls see a child that mis behaves they swear they are NEVER having childre. Since they are only 16 and 18 I always tell them to never have sex LOL!!

That being said...... MANY years ago we cruised out of San Juan on RCCL , cant remember the ship, but it was small. It was our first cruise. It was awful. Screaming kids, VERY drunk loud people. Couldnt get near the pool or hot tubs, too crowded. It took us awhile to cruise again. Found cruise critic. LOVE IT . And have made many good friends. This will be our first time back to RCCL. With taking the girls I feel RCCL would be a good choice. I am considering the Liberty, out of Florida, or the AOS out of San Juan. The AOS has a wonderful itinerery. We love a good time, drinks and laughter. but...... you mentioned the unruly kids many times. Would you sail it again and if so do you have any comments on which ship or departure city?

Thank you agaqin

Nadine

Hi there,

I would sail the Liberty again, thinking that the Quincenera group that sailed with us can't be cruising every week of every year, so I think it was the luck of the draw that got them onboard with us.

I personally prefer the Voyager class size ship, but think that any RCCL cruise is a great cruise. I do think though that the next time a little brat steals my dinner roll (and that brat is not my own flesh and blood), I'm going to tell the Maitre'd, and not involve my headwaiter. Although he was a great hw, I know he talked to the parents of the bread brat, and those parents did nothing. They were also part of that Quincenera group, so go figure. :)

Archived