Soda on the Caribbean Princess

Toriables

Hi all, DH and I will be taking our first Princess Cruise in January. On Carnival, I was able to bring on my own cans of Diet Pepsi. Does anyone know if this is allowed on the Caribbean Princess? I drink SOOO much diet soda, and I haven't heard very good things about the soda card on Princess Cruises. Thank you to all on these boards, I have enjoyed reading and planning for our big trip!!

We always carry on our own Diet Pepsi since it is not offered onboard.

FYI-Have you tried the new Pepsi Max yet? We were able to buy it in Australia in 2000 and 2001 but it is just now available in the U.S. Even better than Diet Pepsi and still not one little calorie in it. (just had to share :))

Yes, Diet Pepsi Max is all over the place here now, only problem, I think it gets flat extra fast. Thank you for the tip, I think when we spend our precruise night in Fort Lauderdale I will be making a trip to get a case of Diet Pepsi. I can't wait to get there!!!

Yes, Diet Pepsi Max is all over the place here now, only problem, I think it gets flat extra fast. Thank you for the tip, I think when we spend our precruise night in Fort Lauderdale I will be making a trip to get a case of Diet Pepsi. I can't wait to get there!!!

I find that the bottles of Coke or Pepsi don't go flat as fast as the cans. We always bring at least a 6 pack of bottles of Diet Coke onboard and have had no problems :) .

Is the rule on Princess that you can bring any soda on board as long as it is not a brand they sell? We plan to but the vodka package but my DH prefers half /half (lemon/lime Mixer) to tonic and we'd like to bring it onboard. It is a quart size. acceptible??

how about drink mixers like rose's cosmo mix..(yum) acceptible??

thanks!

Archived