Anybody ever leave balcony door open at night

ma_t_gus

We made the mistake of leaving our slider and curtain open, and when we woke up after sharing a moment of intimacy, I had gotten out of bed to hit the shower and lo and behold we had a maintenance worker going by outside our balcony. I jumped back into the room and pulled the curtain, but he had already seen everything he could... We didnt get any warning that maintenance was going to be performed and we had just docked about 30 min prior and they captain hadn't even made the first announcement of the day (it was only 8:00 am). So, if you sleep with it open, make sure you close it when in port before you decide to get naked. :eek:

im glad someone mentioned the bugs...i think some of those in mexico are

very big :eek:

but, are they strong enough to fly mile s off-shore to eat u?:confused:

What they can do is wake your DW from a sound sleep and that wakes everyone within a 5 cabin radius.

We made the mistake of leaving our slider and curtain open, and when we woke up after sharing a moment of intimacy, I had gotten out of bed to hit the shower and lo and behold we had a maintenance worker going by outside our balcony. I jumped back into the room and pulled the curtain, but he had already seen everything he could... We didnt get any warning that maintenance was going to be performed and we had just docked about 30 min prior and they captain hadn't even made the first announcement of the day (it was only 8:00 am). So, if you sleep with it open, make sure you close it when in port before you decide to get naked. :eek:

That would of been embarrassing!:eek: Alot of the time they will start any maintenance as soon as they port - I had a painter on my balcony one morning on Celebrity as I came out of the shower - luckily I had a towel on, but I'm sure they could still hear my scream 2 decks down.......:rolleyes:, I'm glad it didn't send the poor painter over the side:o

Happy Cruising!

Kim.

My GF and I was on the Dawn 2 years ago when the rough wave hit the Dawn a month before we to sail, it was our suite that was destroyed so we were transferred to the suite next door. We left our door, which was more like a vault door since we were on the 9th floor over looking the bow of the suite. Any ways around the Carolinas staff came in and closed our door and placed a sign not to open the door which was good due to rough weather which waves hit our door. After passing that we opened our door and had clear sailing back to NYC Loved it both coming and going out of NYC

I wish we could cruise with the door open, but since we have a 4 year old daughter, we make sure the door is locked nice and tight :(

We go pretty much exclusively on Norwegian because they seem to be the only line with the locks at the top of the door and not inthe middle.

Archived