Princess Wedding

WeddingCruz

My fiance and I are seriously considering getting married on a Princess Cruise out of New York. We will need to get married on the day of embarkation so both of our grandmothers can attend the ceremony. As I was looking around online I came across two different companies that said they handle coordinating a wedding on a cruise. One was called The Wedding Experience (TWE) and the other was called Cruising Weddings. I have heard both the good and the bad about TWE. I have heard nothing about Cruising Weddings. Can anyone tell me anything about them? Are they reputable??? Is anyone using them for their own wedding? Thank-you sooooooo much for your replies :D .

I'm not sure exactly how it works, but my understanding is that if you want your wedding to be on the ship, you have to use TWE. They have answered my emails regularly. (can't say the same about phone calls, but the questions have all been answered and I prefer having it in writing anyway!) Happy planning! (oh, and I'm getting married on a cruise sailing out of NYC too!)

Thanks for your replies! I just called Cruising Weddings and talked to Brooke. She was very nice and helpful and I liked her immediately. This is what she told me. They are a travel agency and they will help book your cruise wedding. You plan with them and they in turn will handle everything with Princess and TWE. You will never have to talk to the people at TWE. TWE and Princess will forward all the contracts to them and they will forward them to you. Just like with TWE, the location and time won't be confirmed until just prior to your wedding day.

Archived