Caribbean Princess

honeymoon06

We had been trying to decide between a 14nt cruise on sea princess or 10nt cruise on emerald princess. But thanks to my work we can no longer go for that long! :-(

So now we are looking at booking the 7 nt cruise on the Caribbean Princess.

I know that the Caribbean Princess is the sister to the Emerald but slightly older. Has anyone been on the Caribbean Princess and what did you think of it?

Thanks for any info.

We sailed the CB last year, and loved it. Though that's not saying much because we've loved all our Princess cruises.

There's a website that has a lot of information on the boat.

http://www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com/

I think you might find a lot of pictures and information there. The ship is big, and it holds a lot of people, but as you so often read, I didn't feel crowded.

We were on the ship last year during Valentines day, and so there were some additional decorations. Thankfully nothing too over the top.

I think you'll enjoy the ship, and if you like the itinerary all the better!

Have fun, whatever you decide :)

My sister and I sailed the CB back in March. We had previosuly sailed Golden Princess and loved it. The CB will not disappoint. A beautiful ship with a great staff, very clean and well layed. We were on the Eastern Caribbean Sailing and loved the balance of Sea Days and Port Days. You won't go wrong if you pick this ship. have a great cruise!

My sister and I sailed the CB back in March. We had previosuly sailed Golden Princess and loved it. The CB will not disappoint. A beautiful ship with a great staff, very clean and well layed. We were on the Eastern Caribbean Sailing and loved the balance of Sea Days and Port Days. You won't go wrong if you pick this ship. have a great cruise!

Sorry, that should have read "well layed out."

Just got off the Caribbean Princess yesterday. LOVED it for the third time. Ship is very beautiful, public areas were clean.

One minor thing - when it's fully booked - gets very crowded.

Food was very good, seafood buffet are not to be missed, entertaiment was good, service was good, very clean, beds were comfortable, embarkation and disembarkation was a breeze -quite surprised. MUTs can use some new movies. Great cruise. I wish we were there for the Eastern itinerary.

We've been on the Caribbean Princess twice also, including last month. She's a big, beautiful ship (and only 3+ years old). One suggestion, it will make your traveling around the ship easier if you learn what bank of elevators to use when you leave your stateroom.

Archived