Carnival mattresses

seaski42

Has anyone actually ordered and received one of the Carnival mattresses? I loved the one I slept on this summer and am seriously considering purchasing one but read somewhere that a person who ordered one did not recieve the same mattress. I haven't called the company yet--just looking for other's experiences. Thanks

My partner sleeps on a futon because we both snore so bad that we keep each other awake, so separate rooms for us. After our recent cruise he came home and said "boy I need a real bed" he thought the ones on the ship really spoiled him!

We went bed shopping yesterday!

I think the carnival beds are comfortable, but overpriced. He purchased a very plush Simmons pillow top on a good sale for $800 a really really good deal!

MAC

Have you thought about a tempur pedic mattress? I am comfortable on carnivals beds but not as comfortable as my tempur pedic. They are well worth the money

.....Tempur-Pedic is the way to go. We have one and I have never has such a good night sleep in all my life.

:D

.....Tempur-Pedic is the way to go. We have one and I have never has such a good night sleep in all my life.

Even a 2" Tempur-Pedic type mattress topper works well. We switched from a waterbed this year to an expensive euro-design standard mattress. It was ok, but when we added the visco-elastic 2" topper, we were in heaven again. Just like the water bed but with significant advantages.

Even a 2" Tempur-Pedic type mattress topper works well. We switched from a waterbed this year to an expensive euro-design standard mattress. It was ok, but when we added the visco-elastic 2" topper, we were in heaven again. Just like the water bed but with significant advantages.

.....I've slept on the 'toppers' and they don't compare to the real thing.

I'm not a Tempur-Pedic salesman, just a very satisfied customer!

Has anyone actually ordered and received one of the Carnival mattresses? I loved the one I slept on this summer and am seriously considering purchasing one but read somewhere that a person who ordered one did not recieve the same mattress. I haven't called the company yet--just looking for other's experiences. Thanks

We love our CCL mattresses. Ordered them about six months ago. Ours is king. Gave our sleep number to our son and daughter in law

Archived