Prinsendam 12/18/04

Lorrie991

Is there anyone one going this 16 day cruise?

We were wondering how many frormal nights there will be?

This is our second cruise with HAL and are looking forward to having Christmas & New Years at sea. Has any one had a veranda cabin catagory A on this ship before? What are the rooms like?

Lorrie

Absolutely loved the Prinsendam ... can I go with you??? If you go to the Java Cafe Bar and are served by Francis, you will have a friend for the duration of your trip - he was wonderful. And "John Wayne" is a fabulous headwaiter in the dining room. Enjoy your trip and the amazing time you're going to have over the holidays.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

:) We will be on board in January for a long cruise encircling the globe. Just think of the fun I'll have shopping for dresses to wear on all those formal nights! I got by with two plus extra sparkly tops for the black skirt on a 12-day cruise, with four formal nights, but I'll need more, definitely more, for 112 days.

slinkie

ger 77 thank you for the info about the Java Cafe and about "John Wayne" headwaiter. Slinkiecat, my husband wants to be your cabin boy. It is his dream to go on a world cruise. Once he retires that might be something we can do. Thank you everyone for the infor about the formal nights. We are looking forward to this cruise.

Lorrie

Archived