Football games in any of the lounges

I<3Cruises

I am going on the 4 ngiht leavin this Sunday...and was wondering if they show any of the football games on board...I am an Eagles fan and would love to be able to watch the game on Sunday night....Has anyone watched any football games on board??

Any info would be appreciated

Thanks in advance!!!

I am going on the 4 ngiht leavin this Sunday...and was wondering if they show any of the football games on board...I am an Eagles fan and would love to be able to watch the game on Sunday night....Has anyone watched any football games on board??

Thanks in advance!!!

I was on the 9/8 Western Magic. They have satellite tv in the sports bar. One day I was able to catch 4 football games at once. Some of the games were even on the TV in the cabin. There are lots of sportsfans on board. The only thing I couldn't watch was NASCAR on ABC on Saturday Night.

I was on the 9/8 Western Magic. They have satellite tv in the sports bar. One day I was able to catch 4 football games at once. Some of the games were even on the TV in the cabin. There are lots of sportsfans on board. The only thing I couldn't watch was NASCAR on ABC on Saturday Night.

We were also on the Magic 9/8 and went to Diversions to watch the EAGLES. The couldn't get the signal for 45 minutes so we got off the ship. Got back on later and saw the last 6 minutes of that awful game.

They have 9 screens and can show 4 games at once. They took a vote of all the people in Diversions to see what games they'd show.

They also had Monday night Football on the big screen.

If the Eagles game is on Sunday night chances are you might see it on the big screen on deck since there won't be any other games going.

Have a great cruise and hope the Eagles win.

Bill

Thanks in advance!!!

Not sure if you will come back to this thread but I see you are in Willingboro and you are a big Eagles Fan. My husband is from Philly but grew up in Willingboro and is the biggest Eagles Fan ever. He's been watching them since birth!! So needless to say, I am an Eagles fan too.

I hope you have a great cruise. We are going on our first in Nov. We leave on the night of the Eagles v. Dallas Sunday night game on NBC. Crossing my fingers that we will see it. It will make for a bad cruise if we can't.

Hopefully, we'll get to take our kids on a Disney Cruise next year. I like to come on this board to read up on Disney.

Fly, Eagles, Fly!!!

Wow, that's cool that you are still in Willingboro. I love coming up to visit. We love Gaetano's and Ricardo's.....I come for the food!! We will probably board the ship in Nov. in our jerseys!! Go E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

Come back and let us know if you see the game.:)

hahaha...yes i still live in WIllingboro...been here my whole like...man I hope i get to see the game...it's the late game at 8:15 so I'm hoping they will let me watch it...I'm wearing my Eagles jersey all day on sunday!!!

Odds are very good you'll see it either in Diversions or on deck on the big screen. If it happens to be Pirate night on Sunday then you'll have to go to Diversions.

Have a great time and GO EAGLES!

Bill

Archived