Valor Adult Only Deck???

7777777 you're killin' me!

All of your posts are about adult and topless decks! You've already asked this question and received the answer in another post! We're not stupid and we can view all of your topless posts by clicking on your user name. Now stop being perverted and quit asking about topless decks!!!!!

7777777 you're killin' me!

All of your posts are about adult and topless decks! You've already asked this question and received the answer in another post! We're not stupid and we can view all of your topless posts by clicking on your user name. Now stop being perverted and quit asking about topless decks!!!!!

It appears that you can't mind your own business and make assumptions so let me explain this in a way that even a dog can understand.

Apparently, you never used to top optional / adult only deck.

If you had, you would understand that is was a great place to get away from kids. Period....Also, adults using this deck could wear, or not wear, what they wished, without kids around. I don't see a problem with that and sure don't call them perveted. Most just enjoyed a kid free deck having an adult only atmosphere. Probably 1/3 of women wore tops.

(That does not make people that used this deck perveted.)

Yes, I have asked several questions about this and I'm still trying to find answers. Carnival decided to get rid of this deck on all ships, yet there's no official news, other than the fantasy class, as to what they are doing to this deck. Anything you read about the ships are obsolete.

If you call Carnival, you will get 10 different answers.

The bottom line, if a ship does not have at least an adult only deck, I'll sail with one that does. At least you could still get away from kids if you wish.

Please allow myself or others to ask questions without calling us names.

The perversion I was referring to is your NEVER ENDING posts regarding topless decks. Every one of your posts has to do with going topless. You've already asked this question and received an answer many times over! What is your obsession?

Please don't assume...I've spent many hours on the F deck myself and enjoy going topless whenever possible. That's why your obsession is so disturbing to me.

Archived