Cruise Sales?

travgurl

If I have already booked a cruise and tomorrow my cruise has gone on sale and offering $200 on ship credit (my cruise date is includedon the special offer), can I have my reservation adjusted to this sale and offer? Do I contact my booking agent?

It depends on whether it is 90 days or less to the cruise. If you haven't made final payment your TA should be able to adjust it for you and if they can't for any reason you can cancel and rebook.

If you've already made final payment you should be able to at least get OBC but it's never guaranteed.

:rolleyes:

If I have already booked a cruise and tomorrow my cruise has gone on sale and offering $200 on ship credit (my cruise date is includedon the special offer), can I have my reservation adjusted to this sale and offer? Do I contact my booking agent?

Call you TA or who ever booked your cruise. They will be able to help you. That has happen to me before. They moved us up and gave us the credits on board.

Good luck

Archived