Turtle, Hell & Sting Ray

needgreen1

Do you have an email address that we could use...for both,please? We a group of 6, not going :o until Dec 2008......thanks for your help.

nativeway@candw.ky

info@captainmarvins.com

we actually switched to captain marvins it is a prince differnece of 5 dollars but you get 1 more snorkal on the barrier reef and i didn't like the timing of Nativeways 10-2 so that only leaves 1 hr to get back for tender if somthing goes wrong your toast

also i dont like the beginning timming of captain marvins as the check is for 8:00 and the ship docks at 7:00 so hopefully we can get an early tender.

I recommend Captain Marvin's. We did Stingray City, coral gardens snorkeling, Hell and Turtle Farm for $45. I did book the 8am tour time so we could have enough time to see everything. Our ship was tendering at 7am we got on our tender at 7:20am, then to Captain Marvin's by 7:50 am. For the price you will not get a better deal. It was the highlight of our trip.

I recommend Captain Marvin's. We did Stingray City, coral gardens snorkeling, Hell and Turtle Farm for $45. I did book the 8am tour time so we could have enough time to see everything. Our ship was tendering at 7am we got on our tender at 7:20am, then to Captain Marvin's by 7:50 am. For the price you will not get a better deal. It was the highlight of our trip.

Just checked Captain Marvin's their price is $35.00 for Stingray City and Coral Gardens snorkeling, if you add Turtle Farm and Hell additional $25.00.:confused:

Just checked Captain Marvin's their price is $35.00 for Stingray City and Coral Gardens snorkeling, if you add Turtle Farm and Hell additional $25.00.:confused:

actually it is 35 and 30 effective Nov 1/07. so 65 total as opposed to carnival that offers it at 75.00 i am seriously thinking of just going to carnivals due to the Tender time issue but i dont like being on a boat with 100 people when i could have 20 i am not sure what i am going to do yet. the 8 check in at captain marvins seems a little early for a 7 tender if carnival is going to be pricks about getting off.

I booked with Native Way, $60.00 pp. This is what my confirmations says...

Tour departs the pier at 9:30 am Central Time (this is 10:30 am ship time, if your ship stays on Eastern Time) It completes at around 1:30 pm Central Time. We ask that you check in no later than 9:15 am Central Time (this is 10:15 am ship time, if your ship stays on Eastern Time). When you come ashore look for the person carring the sign that says Native Way Watersports.

PS Our ship is in port from 7 am - 4 pm

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the tips...we booked with "Capt. Bryan's" in Grand Cayman....we just want to got Stingray city...son and daughter-in-law want to do their own thing.It was only 35/person.

Now if only I can find someone that does not charge an "arm & leg" for tours in Cozumel.

• 3 months later...

Archived