How Are You Treated By The Staff At Cunard In Valencia, Ca?????

Terrence Richards

Thanks eveyone once again for your responses to my inquiry of the quailtiy of service we receive from the Cunard staff in Valencia, CA.

If I may give a summary of all the responses above, I would say that the quality of services received either by phone, mail, or in print are not of the high quality that once was what you received from Cunard before in was brought into the Carnival Corp. and now being handled by Princess Cruise Line in Valencia, CA.

What do you think of my summary?

Terrence (QM2 November 10-20, 2007=cruise number 13 with Cunard since

1993)

Hi Terry...I'd say you were pretty much on target. My TA is meeting with a Cunard rep at a special meeting next week and I told her about some of our concerns to bring up as well as told her about your thread and what people had said. She was very pleased to get this information and assures me she will bring all the points up I mentioned.

I might add that she is a personal friend so I know that she will and wasn't just humoring me. She was quite interested in what we all had to say of our experiences as she has encountered many of them herself....very polite people all the time but a variety of answers for the same question.

Cheers, Penny...see you soon!!

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continues....

I have always had very polite people helping me when I call although, I do sometimes wonder if what they are telling me is really correct! Many times though they have to ask someone for the answer. Always willing to track it down for me which I do appreciate. It would be nicer if they just knew the answer! Sorry, that was a bit of a ramble, been tasting the homemade grape juice.

For those of you who missed the thread that for some unknown reason disappeared (and I even mentioned something Cunard related!) I a have been working in my Uncle's vineyard harvesting grapes and been canning grape juice all week. Had a batch that sat out for three days because I got to busy to put it in the jars. Has a bit of a bite to it so I added sugar and am letting it ferment in the fridge to see what happens. If it turns out nice I will send the recipe to Cunard to replace their PA! (If it turns out bad I will still send it, at least then it will be organic!)

I recently was on the 9/10-9/22 QM2 Med cruise. I booked directly with Cunard and was treated better than any other booking service used on about 18 other cruises. Those others included 9 on Crystal, Cunard, the old Royal Viking, etc.

You can tell when someone wants to help you. That was definitely the case with this particular agent. On a 10 scale, this was an 11 experience.

I can't translate this into a summary conclusion about Cunard - Valencia, CA, only that on this particulat booking with this particular agent, it was a great experience.

I recently was on the 9/10-9/22 QM2 Med cruise. I booked directly with Cunard and was treated better than any other booking service used on about 18 other cruises. Those others included 9 on Crystal, Cunard, the old Royal Viking, etc.

You can tell when someone wants to help you. That was definitely the case with this particular agent. On a 10 scale, this was an 11 experience.

I can't translate this into a summary conclusion about Cunard - Valencia, CA, only that on this particulat booking with this particular agent, it was a great experience.

Thank you, Bob. It does indeed help to know there is always hope! :)

Archived