Whats wrong with the cruise personaliser?

epal

For around a week now Perhaps more (Since I got my tickets) the cruise personaliser is Blank, Nothing, zilch. It allows me to go in but Show no info at all Just curious is any one else experiencing these problems

For around a week now Perhaps more (Since I got my tickets) the cruise personaliser is Blank, Nothing, zilch. It allows me to go in but Show no info at all Just curious is any one else experiencing these problems

Hi epal,

Just checked and all seems Ok, they still haven't moved us to a suite yet!! rotfl...like that would ever happen,

Don

Jeez, epal , you just scared the life out of me. :o

You have had your tickets for 10+ days now and we haven't got ours yet. I just frantically logged onto the personaliser in a mild panic but, our info is still there.

Heart attack averted.........:eek:

They HAVE to arrive next week, surely.

Just logged in and every thing is back to normal, Hope your ok jenny, love you to much to loose you now .don't know why it happened but its back to normal now .There's no smilies for relieved??

I think we will be all so much happier we we board for real This is the longest waiting i have ever known . I like most of you have lots to do before we go but it will be the greatest when we are singing we are sailing on sailaway :D there will be no single people on there own,:) there will be one family of CCers together warts an all sharing everything Can't wait, doing another dance and singing l Yeh Eh Yeh ( I Think the Wine Has gone to my Head) But I'm Happy Cheers Elaine

Just logged in and every thing is back to normal, Hope your ok jenny, love you to much to loose you now .don't know why it happened but its back to normal now .There's no smilies for relieved??

I think we will be all so much happier we we board for real This is the longest waiting i have ever known . I like most of you have lots to do before we go but it will be the greatest when we are singing we are sailing on sailaway :D there will be no single people on there own,:) there will be one family of CCers together warts an all sharing everything Can't wait, doing another dance and singing l Yeh Eh Yeh ( I Think the Wine Has gone to my Head) But I'm Happy Cheers Elaine

Elaine you just made my day when I read your post. You made me smile. You sound like one great gal. Cheers cruising buddies

Hi cruisen Kate , it must a SA problem:rolleyes: we have all the problems but its sure to clear n a day or so if not ring P&O Good to see another South Aussie on the the boards Can't remember did you answer the call for a christmas Do? Cheers elaine

Archived