Liberty cabin 8275, ? about connecting cabins

Soxfancruiser

I just found out my room # on the Liberty is 8275, a balcony room on the Verandah deck. We are very excited, as its our first cruise with a balcony! However, we didn't want a connecting room, as we aren't going with anyone else. Are these rooms exactly the same? And do we have to share a balcony? Any info on this would be great, thanks!

I just found out my room # on the Liberty is 8275, a balcony room on the Verandah deck. We are very excited, as its our first cruise with a balcony! However, we didn't want a connecting room, as we aren't going with anyone else. Are these rooms exactly the same? And do we have to share a balcony? Any info on this would be great, thanks!

You will have your own balcony. It just means there is a door inside your cabin that is accessible to the other cabin. It can only be opened if both sides are unlocked.

This was the exact layout of our cabin. The door that connected the 2 cabins was on the right hand side right before the balcony door.

balclayout.jpg

Bill

Thanks....I know my friends balcony was the very forward balcony on the deck with the attached interior.......due to the angle of the bow of the ship, they might have had to locate the door in the forward part of the cabin. I bet in most cases it's at the foot of the bed.

I'm booked in the forward upper balcony with my boys in the attached interior...I'm expecting two chairs.

Archived