Need help with Halloween costume idea...

kkw1043

My DH and I are sailing the Glory over Halloween and have decided to be staff members from Seattle Grace Hospital (Grey's Anatomy) complete with ceil blue scrubs, lab coats, and stuff for Halloween. We even have stuff to make name tags from SGH...only one problem...we need names. Since we don't look like anyone from the show, I was hoping you all could help us out with Carnival themed names. We thought about Dr's Carni and Val Glory...but it sounds kind of cheezy!!! Can you guys help us out??? Thanks a bunch!

Kim

I'm liking the Mc thing. Dr. McCarni and Dr. McVal....Dr. McFunship....Dr. McGlory....Carni and Val McGlory...So many choices!!! Thanks to all for the input. Is anyone going to be on the Glory with us for Halloween???

Kim

Dr. Fredwina huh? HMMMM...I will have to give that one some thought. The cruise is coming up fast....we are getting so excited! Thanks for everyone's help. Keep the suggestions coming! :)

Kim :p

Ok, Ok, i guess it does sound like a better name for a stuffed frog and not a doctor, lol!!:D :o

You and your hubbys costumes crack me up! I'll bet you had a blast wearing them!!! Thanks for making me smile!

OMG WE had a great time in them......they were the hit of the evening at the party. Noone could believe it was us....lol

Your welcome....there is nothin better then a free smile:D

Archived