Just Back from Glory 9/22 Sailing AWESOME

Hogladyrider

I found out the change in intinerary the fri before we sailed in an email from Carnival. Cozumel was typical mexico, the shopping was ok mainly tshirts and shot glasses that kind of thing, Belize wasnt that great we probably should've done a tour becuase there were like 10 smal shops when you got off the tender and thats about it. Roatan we did a tour which was good because there were like 4 shops by the boat and it was pretty dirty. We went on the canopy tour and then got toplay with monkeys and hold mcaws. It was a lot of funny. The food was great but i found that the beef was alittle tough but thats just me.

You guys will love the cruise director wee jimmy. He was wonderful and so so funny. He had me laughing every day. I have some funny pics of him dressed like dolly parton for the last show that week. He's a short scotish guy with a bug beer belly lol and such a hoot!! Anymore questions please ask away!! I'll post some pics later!!

I found out the change in intinerary the fri before we sailed in an email from Carnival. Cozumel was typical mexico, the shopping was ok mainly tshirts and shot glasses that kind of thing, Belize wasnt that great we probably should've done a tour becuase there were like 10 smal shops when you got off the tender and thats about it. Roatan we did a tour which was good because there were like 4 shops by the boat and it was pretty dirty. We went on the canopy tour and then got toplay with monkeys and hold mcaws. It was a lot of funny. The food was great but i found that the beef was alittle tough but thats just me.

You guys will love the cruise director wee jimmy. He was wonderful and so so funny. He had me laughing every day. I have some funny pics of him dressed like dolly parton for the last show that week. He's a short scotish guy with a bug beer belly lol and such a hoot!! Anymore questions please ask away!! I'll post some pics later!!

Weesa21...

How much was the Canopy Tour? I love Monkey's and I think my son would love to do this. Thanks for your post.

You got some great shots! Thank you for sharing them. The one I was particularly fond of is the one titled "Matre De for Golden Dining." Why that one you may ask?.....Why because that's my enormous head in the bottom right corner of your picture! LOL. That was a surprise to see!

Home, unpacked and working on photos and a review from our 9/22-9/29 sailing of Glory.

Our 8th on Carnival and our best/favorite so far. Our first aft balcony and we could have stayed there forever!

Four ports, it was a surprise right up until the day before we sailed and we loved it that way.

Cozumel, Belize, Rotan and Freeport.

The weather was awesome, flat seas all the way. Rotan was a HUGE hit.

Will write more later!

Susan

PS-took over 200 photos and we saw Inspiration in dry dock in Freeport

Thanks for the pictures - they were great!

Payd:)

Weesa21...

How much was the Canopy Tour? I love Monkey's and I think my son would love to do this. Thanks for your post.

The Canopy tour with the beach afterwards was $89 per person but the Canopy tour and park with the monkeys was $99 a person but very much worth it. I did a canopy tour in Jamaica and this one was much better plus the mokeys were lots of fun. I have pics of them i can post!!

Susan, thank you so much for taking the time to post the pictures. They were excellent!!! We will be on the Glory Oct. 20, also doing the western. It sounds like maybe we will be going to Progresso instead of Roatan. Did you find out your itinerary once you got on the ship, or beforehand? Did you need any special papers for the Bahamas? I read something about immigration papers, but can't seem to get a clear answer. How was the food? Did you have early or late dining? How about the service?

I am going on the Glory Oct 20. We recieved an email message from Carnival informing us of the changes 2 days ago. Perhaps we were sent the notice quickly because I booked directly through Carnival? We will be going to Roatan and Freeport.

Janice

Leaving on the Apr 26th 08' sailing on glory , will read and be reading all about this ship in preparation . sailed on liberty this yr , loved the movies at night one the big screen(although I'd seen them all) was a pleasant experience ,will miss it , chose glory this time due to the fact that it is 30 mins away from the house , fill like , why not give it a shot , be nice to not have to drive home . anyway will love to hear everyones likes or dislikes about this ship.

Archived