Instead of Downy wrinkle releaser

zcat

A few weeks ago I said that I would try warm water in a mister. It worked. Today I put warm water in my plant foilage mister and tried it on two knit tops that forgot about and were in the dryer waaayyy to long. I misted them very lightly and pulled and smoothed. I did not wet them and let the mist sit on the fabric for about 1 minute. Worked great and I am happy. Will take my little bottle with me on my next two cruises. Note I did not try a normal sprayer thought that would make the droplets too big and the ultra fine spray is the key. happy cruising Judy

zcat

that is a great idea. someone i work with also said they added a little bit of regular liquad fabric softner to the water, mixed it well and it worked just like the downy relaeaser also. it sure would be alot less expensive and you could get a scent you liked. i will try it next cruise.

>>>>>>>I misted them very lightly and pulled and smoothed. I did not wet them and let the mist sit on the fabric for about 1 minute.<<<<<<<<

Huh? How can you mist them but not wet them?

So then what did you use to mist them if not water?

Archived