Question on walking shorts

mcfrugal

I know that shorts are not allowed in the dining room, but do you think that walking shorts are inappropriate for women? I have several pairs of dressy walking shorts that I would like to wear on the first and last night of the cruise.

I'm not sure what walking shorts are... I wear gym type shorts to walk in, so that term is confusing me, because they are not dressy :p LOL Either way, on the first night, and last night, they would probably be fine, but if they are shorts, they likely won't be allowed on the other nights, I've seen people denied for wearing nice looking shorts.

I'm not sure what walking shorts are... I wear gym type shorts to walk in, so that term is confusing me, because they are not dressy :p LOL Either way, on the first night, and last night, they would probably be fine, but if they are shorts, they likely won't be allowed on the other nights, I've seen people denied for wearing nice looking shorts.

I think walking shorts are longer,,,,,,,,

Touching the knee or below...............

recently off Glory, we saw it all in the dining room. Except swimsuits.

Walking shorts if you are talking about the ones like women are wearing to work and church now, I think if you had a fancy bouse, and a nice jacket with them, it would be ok.

We did not dress up except the 2 nights that it is required. I wore my knee pants and a nice blouse, and my dh wore his jeans and a polo. No one ever said anything to us.

Dd did dress nightly though, her prefrence.

more_colors_t&layer=comp&wid=102&hei=124&fmt=jpeg&qlt=95,0&op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.5,0.3,0.0,0Is this like you are talking about?

I don't think knee length shorts is a problem. If they are allowed to wear them to the emmys, then they should be allowed in the dining room on casual nights. I would not wear them on Formal night, but would on casual.

Archived