Back from Elation 9/22 - 9/27...any questions ?

waASPCrusier

Could you let us know about the menu? I have seen the 7 day menu and am wondering which days they leave out on the 5 night cruise.

Eileen

Sure, if you can point me to the menus you saw, I can tell you what we didn't have, probably :) Just saw your location...that is where we lived for 3 years before we moved north =]

Hi WAASPcruiser

I guess I need to change the RSM-CA from my identity. We moved from RSM 3 yrs ago when the boom was on and landed in the Phoenix area. We loved RSM, but when the housing prices went over the roof, we sold and ran. Our kids did the same, so now we're all in the Phoenix area and actually have a much nicer lifestyle. Affordable, great housing for those of us that are married and two daughters have beautiful apartments that they could never afford in OC. I do miss some restaurants, though.

The link to the menus is

This is for the 7 day trip so I was wondering what the 5 nighter will be like.

Thanks!

Eileen

Hi WAASPcruiser

I guess I need to change the RSM-CA from my identity. We moved from RSM 3 yrs ago when the boom was on and landed in the Phoenix area. We loved RSM, but when the housing prices went over the roof, we sold and ran. Our kids did the same, so now we're all in the Phoenix area and actually have a much nicer lifestyle. Affordable, great housing for those of us that are married and two daughters have beautiful apartments that they could never afford in OC. I do miss some restaurants, though.

The link to the menus is

This is for the 7 day trip so I was wondering what the 5 nighter will be like.

Thanks!

Eileen

Ahh the same scenario for us...and looks like we both made good choices =] As for menus here is what I see that looks the same..I will do the beef choice as menu item I remember...first night was the filet, Lobster Tail menu was formal night, which was second night, third night we didn't eat, but our table mates said they had the beef wellington, fourth night was Chateaubriand, and last night was the Prime Rib menu...so to summarize...I think at least of the 28 images I believe our dinner menus were 8, 14, 17, 20 and 23 ...hope that helps.

Tayo

Archived