Where in the world do you put a pack and play

gtams

We are sailing on Carnival Conquest w/our 5 mth old in 2 weeks and I was not thinking when I booked and inside cabin. We tried to change it but can't. So my question is where in the world do you put a pack & play in an inside cabin? We took this cruise last year and had an inside room and I don't see how it can fit. I am kicking myself for not getting a bigger room aaaaggggg. :confused:

We are cruising in a few days with our kids and, to give the feel of more floor space, we were thinking about pushing the two twin beds together and trying to push them all the way over to one side the room. This would require us to put both bedside tables on one side of the bed (which obviously they move). Maybe if this concept works out, you could then put the pack and play up on the side of the bed???

Just a thought, not really sure how it would play out, as we have yet to attempt it. I could let you know if it works for us! Good luck!:)

Also, try to get the sofa "table" into the closet or something.

I definitely think you are going to have to push the beds against the wall. Maybe you can get one of the bedside tables either into the closet or store it under the bed.

You can also ask your room steward if he or she can take a bedside table out of the room while you are on board.

We are sailing on Carnival Conquest w/our 5 mth old in 2 weeks and I was not thinking when I booked and inside cabin. We tried to change it but can't. So my question is where in the world do you put a pack & play in an inside cabin? We took this cruise last year and had an inside room and I don't see how it can fit. I am kicking myself for not getting a bigger room aaaaggggg. :confused:

Let your cabin steward worry about this. If s/he makes it work, give her/him an extra tip in the end. Enjoy your cruise. You'll figure this out once on board. I'll be squeezing a 3yo and a pack-n-play for a baby in a balcony cabin in a few weeks...That should be fun too.

On CCL the cabin size is the about the same IS/OV/Bal until you move up to a suite you have 185-220sq ft floor space. The room steward will figure it all out. We have had a PNP set up in a 185 sq ft cabin before. Sure it is tight but there are so many spaces all over ship to allow little one to move about. We used the cabin to sleep, nap, shower and dress. Don't let being stuck in the cabin you booked earlier ruin your cruise. A cruise is a much better option than staying at home! Have fun!!! Take lots of pics and we will all be looking fro your review when you return home.

We sailed a month ago, and had no issue with the crib in our inside room. Our beds were pushed together, but it was bot pushed up against the wall. The table and the chair remained in the room. It was very comfortable.

I have had issues with asking cabin stewards to move furniture out of the room. They don't seem to have "authorization" to do it. I've always had to go higher up to get a table or chair out of the room. This was on RCCL. I had to fit TWO pack & plays in an inside cabin! DH ended up sleeping on the top bunk and one bed had to be removed altogether. Don't even ask where we put the stroller...LOL. Glad to be going on Disney next time where our room is a whopping 214 sq feet! Although the boys will be out of p & p's by that time.

Cheers,

Monique

I have had issues with asking cabin stewards to move furniture out of the room. They don't seem to have "authorization" to do it. I've always had to go higher up to get a table or chair out of the room. This was on RCCL. I had to fit TWO pack & plays in an inside cabin! DH ended up sleeping on the top bunk and one bed had to be removed altogether. Don't even ask where we put the stroller...LOL. Glad to be going on Disney next time where our room is a whopping 214 sq feet! Although the boys will be out of p & p's by that time.

Cheers,

Monique

I agree. Don't ask the steward to move furniture OUT of the room.

Archived