Doc Dance!!!!

I believe this is the earliest they have ever arrived. We sail in mid November on the Enchantment. Nice surprise for a rainy day.

When did they switch from the spiral bound to the stapled docs? I sailed last year and it was still spiral.

Everything is correct--luggage tags, cabin number and Diamond status.

Now I'm really depressed (but happy for you!) - we sail in just three weeks on Enchantment and have not received ours yet! We booked through and internet travel agent - I called him last week and they have our docs. They will mail them out this week. But it sure would have been nice to have them as early as you did! Have a great trip!!!!

We have typically gotten our docs 30 - 40 days before sailing. Our docs for 10/13 came 3 weeks ago. The TA's may get them but take some time to get them to you b/c then have repack and out in all their little freebies and then mail them out. I assume they do it was time permits.

Now I'm really depressed (but happy for you!) - we sail in just three weeks on Enchantment and have not received ours yet! We booked through and internet travel agent - I called him last week and they have our docs. They will mail them out this week. But it sure would have been nice to have them as early as you did! Have a great trip!!!!

Hi 7nucruzers....We're on the same Enchantment sailing as you. Come on over to the roll call and say "hey!" We're a nice bunch of folks! See ya on board.....three weeks from today......can't wait!!

Karen----who hopes you get your docs soon so you can start dancin!

Archived