Dolphin Swim

texas34

My husband & I are going on our first cruise next June. We were watching the Travel Channel the other day & the host went swimming with the dolphins in Cozumel. My husband now wants to do that. Is it worth it? If so, who did you book this with? Thanks.

My husband & I are going on our first cruise next June. We were watching the Travel Channel the other day & the host went swimming with the dolphins in Cozumel. My husband now wants to do that. Is it worth it? If so, who did you book this with? Thanks.

My husband LOVED it. You can book direct here: http://www.cometocozumel.com/english/sub/activities-dolphin.asp

You can book through the ship or at Dolphin Discovery.com. I am going in December and have signed up for the Royal Swim with Dolphin Discovery.com. This particular excursion was not available through the ship according to the lady at Dolphin Discovery. One similar to it, but not the exact same one. And it was a few dollars cheaper booking directly with the facility. I was scheduled for this a couple of years ago, but that was the year Hurricane Wilma came through and destroyed the facility. I cannot wait. Everyone that has been on the excursion says it is well worth the money. Plan it and have fun.

Archived