NCL Transfer to FLL or Another Option?

chelles24

Hello! I am looking at traveling on the Dawn in December but before booking the cruise I'm trying to get a rough cost estimate for the trip. The best return flight home travels out of FLL while the Dawn sails from the Port of Miami. Does anyone know if it would be possible to only purchase a one way transfer from the Port of Miami to FLL for my return trip home? How much does this cost?

Also does anyone know of a better option? I will be travelling in a group of 6 people and our flight wouldn't leave until after 6 pm so we definately have time to use another method to get to FLL.

Thanks in advance!!

Michelle ;)

Depending on the size of your party, you can get a cab/transfer between airports for anywhere from $60-$80. What I've found to be less expensive is to rent a car, one way, from Miami airport to FLL ... that ran me about $40. Check Expedia, Travelocity, and the other websites for cheap car rates and when you see one you like, grab it. It's not a very long drive, so I'd take the cheapest car you can get ... unless you want it for touring around in between your debarkation and your flight.

I hadn't thought about the option to rent a car. That would certainly pass our time while waiting for our late return flight. Do you know which car rental agencies have shuttles to MIA? Is there a charge for this shuttle?

Thanks!

If you don't feel like driving yourself, there are all kinds of private van and limo companies that can accomodate 6 people. There are 4 of us landing in FLL and travelling to Miami in January, and we have gotten quotes anywhere from $65.00-$85.00 for a van, to $110-$140 for a 6 person stretch limo.

Have a great cruise!

Kim.

Archived